• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

darkside twilight thorn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Not to confirm or anything, I assume Twilight Thorn is the Nobody of Darkside. Feel free to ask anyone else..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wouldn't know but Nobody of The Dark Side does sound about right, or that version. I'm not too sure eithier. :(

Rynxeh

yea it would seem to make sense but who really knows? lol
i hope they release some kind of blu-ray/dvd that explains everything in all of the kingdom hearts games in chronological order lol
so there would be stuff on every single character in all of the games and stuff like that - hopefully interactive tho - i dont want to sit thru 90+ hours of some kind of a movie thing lol

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Interesting that you brought this discussion up, I never questioned the origins of either Darkside or Twilight Thorn. I only viewed the two as the Heartless/Nobody doppelganger like counterparts.

Dark Horizon

Interesting idea. I guess it could be true... but there was only one twilight thorn (that we know of) and a few darksides.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
There have been some speculation about this. I thought it was recognized so I never brought it up. It's possible. Hopefully we can see TT's somebody.

C

Colours

who is darkside's orginal form and is twilight thorn darkside's nobody. please flame if u want but i just need to know.

Your not making sence, nobody's don't have dark or light sides, there nothingness.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Darkside is Sora's Shadow. And Twilight Thorn was created by a Nobody. If you look closel at the cutscene in the starting, theres a Orgi member there. Im guessing Xemnas.

C

Colours

Darkside is Sora's Shadow. And Twilight Thorn was created by a Nobody. If you look closel at the cutscene in the starting, theres a Orgi member there. Im guessing Xemnas.

Can you give or find the vid, it's hard to believe.

Raiko

Come break me down
what Ragnarok said. but I think that the orgy member is Roxas.i know it may seem a little weird(having two roxas's at once) but if you look at the way he stands, its just like Rox's. you might find it hard to believe but watch the scene over and over again until you see it.(or just give up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back