• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is Aqua so cool

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
isnt he part of the writing team

He is the one who made the concept. He leaves the rest to the writing team and he tells them what he likes and what needs to go and stuff like that since he is the director.

Well...I responded so now I'm going to bed! Goodnight!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua is your GODDESS, F00! That's why we all lurve her!!!

*cough*
Seriously though, almost everything I have to say has been said already, but I'll go along anyway.

• Blue hair = awesomeness.
  • Forget her having a Keyblade for a weapon, the fact a girl in KH has a weapon to begin with is already refreshing, and I don't include the FF girls which leaves us with nothing but Selphie on DI in KH1.
  • Her outfit
  • Actual relevance to the plot beyond a title. She acts on her own.
  • Actually yes caring about the two guys she's with. She defends Terra in front of Ven when Maleficent comes spewing her poison.
  • She fights Maleficent, and in dragon form, no less!
  • The fact that even from the Secret Ending we already knew she had such a deep character as opposed to the leading girl we had today.
  • She is not pink, though I think her pink straps are actually cute.

LiD

xD Her name is Aqua thats cool enough
plus she isn't a no good, useless keyblade weilder, who stays on an island having telepathic convos with the blonde haired sora xD

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
It's prolly all been mentioned a lot of times, but the reasons I find her interesting is because:

- She has blue hair, and it looks nice :D
- She's a girl that's not flat or prepubescant >.>
- She's probably not evil like Larxene (And BbS being a bigger release than CoM or 358/2 will prolly make her more well known)
- She's mysterious
- She has blue hair >.<
- She doesn't look generic and probably doesn't have huge shoes or random chains all over her clothes.
- Her hair is really cool.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
For me, I'd think she'd kick butt more then Kairi ever will, has blue hair, and has cool clothes. Not to mention, IMO, from what I seen a bit, she's teaming up with Terra and Ven and I know Ven might need somebody probably like her, as friend that is. But I'm not too sure. Anyway, I probably might like her because she actually has a potential or at least seems like it in BBS. There's no doubt about that. Not to mention she can fight Maleficent in her dragon form and such and that there might be alot of things about her that'll be more interesting. But I still have no clue, other then what I know from the news and such. lol.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
- Blue hair- it's IN today. You got to admit it's awesome
- Okay, I might be killed today, but I don't think Kairi's that bad. Sure, she's last on my list, but she was awesome in Dead Fantasy 2.
- NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT NAMINE. OR ELSE.

AHEM Back to Aqua:
- I hope she doesn't let us down. Because what we've heard about her, she sounds like a good female character.
- Personality. She's protective and a good friend to Ven and Terra.
- She has a ohmygod. KEYBLADE. It's time for females to finally have one.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
- Okay, I might be killed today, but I don't think Kairi's that bad. Sure, she's last on my list, but she was awesome in Dead Fantasy 2.

Of course it was, it's Sora with a wig.

- NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT NAMINE. OR ELSE.

can I say good things? :x

AHEM Back to Aqua:
- I hope she doesn't let us down. Because what we've heard about her, she sounds like a good female character.

I really hope she won't, and I don't think she will, seeing how the guy behind CoM (namely best game in the series at least as far as character handling goes) is behind BBs as well.

- She has a ohmygod. KEYBLADE. It's time for females to finally have one.

That aren't abusingly pink and gay o.x
Those should be left for Sora XD;;;

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
She has blue hair! And because of my absolute love for a blue haired girl (look at avatar and signature), every girl having blue hair is, by consequence, awesome.

She also looks like the best female character in KH so far. Also, she has boobs unlike most others girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back