• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Besides much needed personality to Organization XIII.

CelestialQueer

Wonderland, where as a law nothing makes sense.
Demyx was quite the character, the exact opposite of what a Nobody should be. I like that. He is also able to weild a sitar, of all things to use as a weapon, and that is very unique.

His strength is average; he can be a pain, or wimpy in battle. If he's a pain... well if you were him, then you'd be at a good advantage to constantly attack your opponents.

He's a good character, though I personally prefer Marluxia over him. Still, he's a good.

ditzytendencies

Website
www.myspace.com
I like how he was the "odd" one in the Organization, the guy who shouldn't really be there but we're glad he is anyway because it shows some silliness within the mysterious Organization.

I always laugh when he says, "Ohh, I told them they were sending the wrong guy!" :] Overall I'd rate him a 7 on a scale of 1 - 10 of how much I like him.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I never understood why Sora said he sucked at fighting...I thought he was freaking annoying. Like, on the same level as Xigbar and Saix.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So what if he fails at fighting? pfttt we all love him anyway

I never understood why Sora said he sucked at fighting

I don't understand why anyone says he sucks at fighting. Playing the game on Proud, I found he was one of the most difficult members of OXIII to beat. And not just his water clones, he had quite the fighting style without them (perhaps I was the only one who noticed?)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Exactly. He'd shoot water jets everywhere on Proud and just generally knock you around the arena. It was frusterating as hell.

A

Audo

His flambouyant ***** attitude wasn't the worst part (even though I hate him for that), the actual battle was an annoyance. Especially the water clones time limit, I mean COME ON! What's the consequence of letting the timer run out? Sora dies?! Demyx runs away?! WHAT?!?!
I hate demyx he is like totally gay!
A mullet, to be more precise, which I do loath so much >.<
Suffice to say that he's one of the most lively energetic Org member.
No matter which way you put it. He's the real odd ball.>>>*=/
Really? That's why I like him...

Samhain

Bronze Member
Well, his hairstyle's awesome. I mean, you can't judge everyone by their fighting skills.
Sure, he fail at fighting but I think he's a pretty awesome guy to be a friend with.

I think its hilarious in Jiminy's Journal saying he's horrible at fighting yet he kicked my sorry ass A LOT of timess:laugh:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Demyx is great.

My favourite Organization XIII member.

Good to have someone in the Organization who wasn't all serious. (Not counting Axel who had a bit of personaity to him)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well well, interesting topic. Especially since it's about Demyx. I love Demyx! He may be a wimp but guess what? He's still cool! I mean sure he's a BIG follower and has to follow the leaders but seriously? His mullet, his sitar, and his words like "Dance Water Dance!" is awesome! I mean seriously I can see why there are some people that hate Demyx but I don't. I think he was a pretty decent character in the game although I wish we learned more about him. That part of it upseted me in KH2. Yeah, you could say I'm a Demyx fangirl. I mean seriously, he's like a comic relief and all and he's like funny when you see Saix and Xemnas and think oh boy oh boy. lol. You know what I'm saying? Anyway, Demyx is considered one of my favorites! I love Demyx and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only Demyx fan around. There are plenty that like Demyx. I know for a fact that Demyx is awesome! Without him, the game would be somewhat a bit more boring. :( Demyx rocks in my opinion!

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
I don't understand why anyone says he sucks at fighting. Playing the game on Proud, I found he was one of the most difficult members of OXIII to beat. And not just his water clones, he had quite the fighting style without them (perhaps I was the only one who noticed?)

yes, that's what also what makes him cool, is that he can use water in such a violent way. but i did forget about how he looked like david bowie. or zell from FF8

T

tazztig

Demyx is weird and soft, though in battle he's ruthless.Indeed>>

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
yes, that's what also what makes him cool, is that he can use water in such a violent way. but i did forget about how he looked like david bowie. or zell from FF8

He was far more attractive than David Bowie.
Ew.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hm..I better not bad mouth Demyx, otherwise Ill get an earful from Candy.
He's alright.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Violent? Not that violent I hope. At least he's better-looking then David Bowie, IMO.

He was far more attractive than David Bowie.
Ew.
Oh my god, somebody who agrees with me. I mean I didn't state that but when I saw that I was like 'Yay!' lol.

Hm..I better not bad mouth Demyx, otherwise Ill get an earful from Candy.
He's alright.

Tee-hee. Tee-hee. lol. XD And I'll just keep laughing, Nelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back