• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiney Islands Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

Okay i do not know if anyone has posted this but do you think destiny islands will be a level in any of the new Kingdom Hearts games (bbs, 358/2 days, coded) and that the new games will reveal what the door on destiny islands in the cave is and whats behind it.

Or that in kingdom hearts coded the message "we must return to free them from their torment" means that you have to unlock the door on destiny islands to free someone or something or the world because that was the only door you didnt seal

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Or that in kingdom hearts coded the message "we must return to free them from their torment" means that you have to unlock the door on destiny islands to free someone or something or the world because that was the only door you didnt seal
Nope.

Well, I doubt DI will be in 358/2.
It will be in Coded.
Its been shown in cutscenes for BBS, so I hope so, but DI and DC were shown in cutscenes in the games, but they weren't playable.

Anagram

Banned
I'd like to explore the parts of the islands where they live.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'd like to explore the parts of the islands where they live.

I share the same sentiment. In KH1, I honestly thought that they lived in huts on a deserted island. It was only until KH2 when I (as well as a lot more of us) realized that there was a village off the coast. As for the door, I assume that leads to the heart of the world.

A

Audo

We already know what's behind the door...
The world's heart.

Cissy

Bronze Member
We already know what's behind the door...
The world's heart.

Yet we still don't know how the hell Riku opened it.

And for that matter, what exactly happened afterwards. I could of sworn that Kairi was already on the island even before he opened it.

Gabo

And for that matter, what exactly happened afterwards. I could of sworn that Kairi was already on the island even before he opened it.
Riku didn't open it.
I know his desires called the darkness to the world, but I didn't think he himself opened it.
Correct me?

Yeah, Kairi was on the island prior to the opening.

Anagram

Banned
I figured Riku opened the door cause he hade a heart stronge enough to.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Riku didn't open it.
I know his desires called the darkness to the world, but I didn't think he himself opened it.
Correct me?

Yeah, Kairi was on the island prior to the opening.

I could of sworn it was Riku who opened it as a lad.

Remember that flashback scene in the secret place? With Riku and Sora?

I remember a keyhole appeared on the door when Riku was just about to leave, but then he turned back to look at the door...

Who knows. I could be wrong. Correct me, someone, if so.

Awards

I remember a keyhole appeared on the door when Riku was just about to leave, but then he turned back to look at the door...

No, you're right:

Speaking of “opening the door”, I’m going to move the subject to the previous game. When Riku opened the Destiny Islands door, why did this accidentally call the Darkness? Are the powers of Keyblade wielders that are called “Heroes of Light” connected to Darkness?

Nomura: Currently Sora and the others are the only Keyblade wielders and they’re doing things that grant them the titles “Heroes of Light”. But, as stated in the first game’s Ansem Report #8 and the secret movie this time, the real Keyblade wielders “can bring chaos to the world, just as one can bring peace to it.”

That was a Scenario Mystery Interview. While Nomura himself didn't say it, it's implied knowledge.

Gabo

That was a Scenario Mystery Interview. While Nomura himself didn't say it, it's implied knowledge.
Ohhh.
Oops.
My bad.
25characters in such.
I wasn't really sure.

A

Audo

I assumed he could open it because he was a chosen Keyblade Wielder. We know he could see the keyhole when he was six...

No, he just saw it's keyhole, he didn't open it until that one night on Destiny Islands.

T

tazztig

DI doesn't fit in 358/2 days, and the story line of the organization would be oh so messed up.>>

Awards
Thanks for confirming my thoughts, Grace.

I guess that's it then. Riku opened it.

And in any case, it is kinda obvious that he did.

"The door has been opened."

I mean, why would he have so much guilt throughout the next two games over destroying Destiny Islands if it wasn't his fault?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So Riku DID open the door then. And I think the cave part of the DI would probably be somewhere in BBS or Coded. One of those games more likely. But I'm not too sure about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back