• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waste of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I have 88% on them :O
All ranked S or higher. I'm not going to do anything more to that.

And I doubt you'd get anything for 100% of the Gummi Routes, apart from the "Satisfaction" of being able to complete KH2 100% (if you did the journal, that is).

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I'm not sure how far I am, but I completed the first few ones, I can be sure of that.

I like going back to re-do those missions, it's a fun side-quest. They should have more useful rewards for completing them.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I always thought that you could get something for 100%... i think the only thing you do get is the crown...

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I don't do gummi missions that much.... but i usually rank S on them. Doing the gummi routes is what my brother does

Bloodgift

How about it?
I only did the missions once and that was to open the world! I think they're a waste of precious valuable time :toungesmile: but then again different people like different things!

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
Ugh. The route between Twilight Town and the nobody place. Stuck there with the uber hard spinning boss. Most of the level 3 missions as well. And I don't think it's really a waste of time. It's more of a side thing you do. For gummi fans, hobbyists, experts, workers mostly.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
its not a waste of time, but really.... not many people do it
i can't stand the gummi routes though i like them better than on KH1
one of my favorite routes is the one to Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back