• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DKΣ3713 Updates (Everything Discussed Here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
ADDING DETAILS.

358/2 DAYS DEMO IMPRESSION

358/2 Days Demo
This time both single mode and multiplay mode are playable.

Single Player Mode
This time, you can choose between teaming up with Axel in Twilight Town, or teaming up with Xaldin in the Beast's Castle.

First off, in the last demo the Beast's Castle was not playable. Xaldin feels like dealing with Roxas is a nuisance, so they seem little frustrated in the story.

Two people stand in front of the Beast's Castle.
Xaldin: "I feel many heartless inside the castle."
Roxas: "You understand it?"
Xaldin: "You don't understand it to some degree? Don't drag me down."

The right route to follow goes like this: Bridge > Garden > Entrance Hall > West Wing (Boss Fight). The East Wing contains numerous treasure chests. There aren't any particular events or puzzles, the battle is the main focus. The boss is a Darkside, only it's arm and chest can be attacked. It seems that this is the first time the double jump ability is available. Even with a double jump, it's still hard to reach. Xaldin stabs the spears recklessly, sometimes it even appears to look like he aims for Roxas. After the boss fight, an event scene occurs and the Beast's roaring can he heard.

Roxas: "What was that?!"
Xaldin: "Sounds like the master of this castle."
Roxas: "Let's get out of here!"
The two of them stand in front of the Beast's room.
Beast: "I remain this in this form, even though almost all the rose petals have fallen!"
Xaldin: "The relationship between his form and the rose is interesting."

The background music playing in the Beast's Castle is: "Waltz of the Damned", "Dance of the Daring", and "Destiny's Force".

In the other mission you meet Axel in Twilight Town, starting in front of the clock tower at the station.

Axel: "Well... Looks like today's mission is defeat a specific heartless."
Axel: "Let's get this over with quickly."
Axel: "Alright, let's go."

The route goes: Station Square > Underground Passageway > Back Alley > Vacant lot (Boss Fight). The underground passageway has several corridors, but it is necessary to find a switch in order to open the shutter exit.

The boss is a Guard Armor, the head is can't be locked on to. You can attack the arms and feet, sometimes when it hits back you can use the break ability. (Aerial recovery?) Once it becomes only the body, it repels hits with a spinning attack and reflection guard. Your chance to attack it is when it leaves an opening.

After defeating the boss, an event scene takes place. Roxas is looking downward, he seems out of it.

Axel: "Since the job's done, let's go to that place for a reward."
Roxas: "That place?"

The two of them use a Corridor of Darkness, and then appear on top of the clock tower eating sea salt ice cream.

Axel: "You're still not used to the Organization, huh?"
Roxas: "Everyday is the same. Go on a mission and then return to the castle."
Axel: "Alright then, we'll come here again, to break the monotony of traveling between missions and the castle."
Roxas eats the sea salt ice cream.
Roxas: "It's salty, but sweet."
Axel: "We talked about the same thing last time."
Roxas: "Oh, we did?"
Axel: "This place and this ice cream, commit it to memory."

The background music for Twilight Town is: "Lazy Afternoons", "Sinister Sundown", and "Destiny's Force".

Multiplay Mode

This time you were able to select from: Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel, Roxas, Lexaeus, and Luxord.

Another blogger says the playable characters were: Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel, Roxas, and Larxene.

Larxene was definitely playable since the blogger played as her, but I'm not sure about Lexaeus and Luxord.

From the Light in Chaos:

I'm playing as Roxas. The mission is in Twilight Town, but the content is different from before. The route goes: The Forest > Tram (Boss Fight). The boss is shown on the map, but before you fight it, you must defeat the heartless in the area.

A new type of weak heartless appears called a Mega Shadow. Roxas's body is bigger than the Mega Shadow's. Also, taking down it's HP is easy enough by attacking.

The boss is also a new heartless called the Vanishing Lizard. While attacking it, sometimes it will vanish and move to another location on the map. It seems there are several points it chooses from to appear randomly.

In the end, everyone rushes toward a corridor (of darkness?) to find out the results. The chairs revolve downward, I came in last! I did not seem to score any points from the boss fight. By the way, the characters respond to the other peoples results. For example, if Roxas gets first place, Axel will praise him a little on the screen.

☆ Things in Common from the Last Demo

In the key placement from last time, you locked on by pushing the R button twice and L was used exclusively for shortcuts. You can set up to four short cuts. There were treasure boxes scattered about everywhere, but you could only hold the item inside if you had room. It was also necessary to use the drawing function of the lower screen. I didn't recognize this and dropped a few potions. Also, when you pick up items that were not identified in a mission, they appear as "??????????". The commands are what we're used to, "Attack" and so on. Before you examine something like a treasure box, be sure to check for enemies first.

Additionally, as Xaldin explained in the single play mode, when you have a partner you may attack each other. However no damage is taken, only the character's reaction is shown. It's unconfirmed if it happens in multiplay mode as well.

At the time of this event, the characters did not have voice acting beyond the likes of Chain of Memories style, so it was a little lonely.

DESCRIPTION OF AQUA'S OUTFIT

The top part of her outfit consists of a black turtleneck with pink belts. She also wears a knee length skirt, the cloth resembles that of a scarf. The edges seem to extend a little, like maybe something thread based. Something resembling this? Art comes from Howling Moon.

BIRTH BY SLEEP TRAILER SUMMARY THANKS FF&KH ONLINE

BG MUSIC: Fate of the Unknown

The Wastelands
Master Xehanort is pleading.
Xehanort: "Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade."
Xehanort: "Already, that man is a monster infused with darkness."
Xehanort: "Defeat the darkness and correct my mistake!"

Ven is shown on the island shore.
He is looking downward with a despondent expression.
Ven: "We're "friends", therefore I wanted to ask something."
Ven: "Erase me."

Castle courtyard.
Aqua is dancing about with a keyblade, Ven and Terra are watching.
Ven looks toward a staircase, someone comes from the entrance, and the three gather.

Castle of Dreams.
Ven is running around holding a blue ball of yarn.
Lucifer pounces on top of Ven.
From atop a desk, the mouse throws things at Lucifer
Mouse yells: "Watch out! Run away into the house!"
Lucifer targets the mouse instead and attacks.
Mouse: "Ahhh!"
The mouse falls from the desk.
(It's the mouse from Cinderella, not Mickey.)

Sleeping Beauty World ?
In a bedroom of a castle where Princess Aurora sleeps.
Terra and Maleficent are talking beside her.
Maleficent: "Those who do not have any darkness, seven of pure light――"
Maleficent: "If I gather them, I will be in possession of all the worlds."

Castle garden?
Aqua: "Is there a clue of Master Xehanort?"
Terra: "He is interested in hearts of pure light."
Aqua: "A heart of pure light..."
Terra: "We'll chase the light too."
Terra: "Master Xehanort should appear if we do so."
The dialogue is different depending on what blog reported it, but it all essential means the same thing.
Alternate version:

Terra: "That guy is after hearts of pure light."
Terra: "If look for those pure of heart, we'll find him."

Snow White's World
In the forest.
Snow White: "Oh! Who are you?"
Terra: "Aren't you surprised?"
Snow White's face looks a little confused.
Snow White: "Why?"
Terra: (I can feel the pure light...)
Terra: (Does this girl have a heart of pure light?)

In a dark place covered in thorns
Ven: "It's a lie..."
Aqua: "Don't be fooled, Ven!"
Aqua runs toward Ven.
Aqua: "Terra isn't like that, you know that!"
Maleficent watches the two from above.
Maleficent: "But the truth is harsh to hear."

The Wastelands
Terra: "…I have a 'friend'"
Terra: "Answer me, Xehanort. What have you done to his heart?!"

Among a thorny bridge.
(Probably Sleeping Beauty's world.)
Aqua: "I'll ask again."
Aqua: "Was what you said to Ven a lie?"
Maleficent: "It was all true."
Maleficent: "Terra succumbs to darkness in order to gain power."
Aqua: "Get out of here!"
Maleficent turns into a dragon and attacks Aqua.

BIRTH BY SLEEP DEMO IMPRESSION FROM FF&KH ONLINE AND THE LIGHT IN CHAOS

Birth by Sleep Demo Impression: A new enemy called the Unbirths appear!

You can choose Terra and play in the Enchanted Kingdom or
choose Ven and play in Castle of Dreams.

Terra in Enchanted Kingdom (Sleeping Beauty)

After the start screen, no logo is shown.
Terra: "Is it the unbirths Master spoke of...?"
A battle with a large flock of unbirths (the blue enemies) occurs. Sometimes they escape off the map and Terra must chase them down. After the unbirths are defeated, a scene where the logo is shown appears. It seems Enchanted Kingdom is the name of the Sleeping Beauty world.

The next area is on top of a bridge, a castle is in front so Terra proceeds there. Unbirths appear, but it isn't necessary to defeat them all in order to proceed into the castle.

When you enter the castle, a boss battle ensues. The enemy is called the Wheel Master, it's huge and mechanical like. You can attack it with normal moves and use the circle button to recover from repeated attacks. Stopping Terra and leaving him still in battle allows him to regain HP. I was unable to defeat him, so I escaped the battle. A "thank you for playing" message appears afterward.

Ventus in the Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)

The logo appears first. Ven is smaller, similar sized to the mouse. Jaq the mouse and Ven talk, and the mouse assigns Ven to collect material to make Cinderella's dress. The proceeding level looks like a maze while searching for the items.

Mouse: "It's the king of the castle."
Mouse: "All the daughters of the country are invited to the ball being held tonight."
Ven: "Does Cinderella get to go too?"
Mouse: "Well..."
Mouse: "Madame Tremain is wicked, she said without a dress, Cinderella couldn't go."
Ven: "It's that guy that called upon Cinderella a while ago."
Mouse: "Right, it's Cinderella's dream to go to the ball."
Mouse: "Everyday, she has to do the cleaning and the laundry, it's like another world to her."
Ven: "I know the feeling."
Ven: "Alright! Let's help make her dream come true!"
Mouse: "How will we do that?"
Ven: "We'll make a dress!"
Ven: "We'll look for the materials inside the house and tailor one for her."
Mouse: "Good idea!"
Mouse: "Well then, there is some white ribbon, pink thread, and white lace in the lower dressing room.Any of it will be good, so look for at least two."
Mouse: "I'll sew the dress right here."

Mouse: "Ven! Keep an eye out for Lucifer!"
Ven: "Lucifer?"
Mouse: "He's a ferocious cat!"
Mouse: "Take very soft steps around him."
Ven: "I got it, be careful."

After finding two among the white ribbon, pink thread, and white lace, there is a boss fight with Lucifer.

Terra and Ven's Abilities

Shot Lock
You can use this special attack by pushing the circle button while holding down the R button.
Terra's is called a "photon charge" and Ven's is called "star burst".

The circle button advances like this: Fighting > Blitz > Burst > Finish.
The triangle button combos include: Firaga Storm | Aerial Slam | Thundaga | Cure | Confusion

Terra's attacks are very power orientated, he goes through the enemies one by one. Fighting, with the exception of magic is clearly most effect. One other ability is "Freeze" where the enemy is surrounded in ice, and can be crushed with regular attacks. It causes a lot of damage. Another is
"Confusion" which effects multiple enemies. Keep an eye on the triangle button for additional techniques.

In FATAL MODE, a new technique called the "Lock Breaker" is described as being a fierce attack that drives enemies into the earth. Sort of similar to an attack from Lexaeus. In normal mode, his techniques range from "Barrage", "Fire Blaze" (A standard fire attack), and "Thunder Mode" (A standard thunder attack).

Ven's style of fighting is faster than Terra's, using aerial attacks and such. Also, his special techniques are more characteristic of Sora's. His attacks are distinctly non-magical. He uses abilities like:

Strike Raid - Tossing the keyblade and striking the enemy twice depending on the location.

Final Break - Fly above and attack the enemy over the head, attacking additionally with the triangle button.

Sonic Rave - A high speed stabbing attack.

Neo Graviga - Similar to a graviga attack.

In Ven's form of FATAL MODE, other than normal attacks, he uses special techniques like "Cyclone" (A fire attack like a tornado), the Finish move is exactly like that of a tornado. He also uses "Speed Rave" (A high speed fire attack), and "Fire Blaze".

Similarities
The operation of the battle system is similar to that of KHI and KHII. Shortcut commands and camera control buttons are currently unconfirmed. You move the up and down buttons on the control pad to choose which technique to use and then select it with the triangle button. One of every skill is listed, and when it's used the charge initiates. The COMMAND gauge increases by doing normal attacks, when it becomes MAX the mode changes. In the MAX mode the selectable techniques change.

Putting the FOCUS mode to use. Within a limited time, you must focus on the enemy before attacking it with the circle button, it has quite a hectic feeling about it. If you lift off the R button
midway, the focus breaks and the enemy will attack you and the mode cancels out.

BIRTH BY SLEEP IMPRESSION FROM FF7AC REUNION

Birth by Sleep doesn't seem to follow a new path. It is action orientated, but the quality is the same as the PS2 games. Attack with the circle button, use magic and special attacks with the triangle button. When the gauge fills, a unique special move can be used.

358/2 DAYS TRAILER SUMMARY FROM FF&KH ONLINE

BG MUSIC: The Other Promise
The trailer begins with these lines.
"I can't remember, something important."

Axel: "Do you know why the setting sun is red?"

Twilight Town's clock tower.
Two finished sea salt ice cream sticks are placed.
Axel: "It's because among the countless colors comprising light, red travels the greatest distance."
Roxas: "You're just showing off, Axel!"

In front of Sora's pod in room inside the Twilight Town mansion
Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source."

The white room where Organization members gather.
Xemnas: "Ladies and gentleman, today is a day that should be commemorated."
Xemnas: "A new member has joined us."
Xemnas: "...It is the 14th."
The 14th member moves to the center and smiles.
She wears a black hood, but from what can be seen. her face is that of a girl.

In a forest.
The King meets a black hooded man in the forest.
He looks mysterious, he's also wearing a black hood.
For a moment the man removes his hood, the King looks surprised and takes out his keyblade.

Gameplay scene.
Battle scenes from singleplay mode and multiplay mode are shown.
The multiplay result scene is shown where the players (2~4)
are shown in Organization XIII chairs.

In front of Sora's pod in room inside the Twilight Town mansion
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She...?"

Front Gate of the Beast's Castle
(This might be after Riku and the 14th fight.)
The 14th collapses in pain, she is holding the Kingdom Key.
Riku closes in on her and lifts her hood, she resists.
He lifts one eye of the blindfold to see her face.
Riku's expression changes to surprise.
Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"
14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization?"
Riku walks away from her, towards the castle.
Riku: "So no one interferes with Sora's sleep."
Her keyblade is sticking out of the ground.
Riku picks it up and hurls it toward her.
Riku: "What you have... That keyblade must be a fake."
14th: "Don't tell me that! You're deceiving too!"
Riku: "Indeed, maybe I'm the one who doesn't exist."

Xion flees. Riku does not look like Ansem yet.

In front of the Twilight Town mansion.
The 14th member's keyblade is shown for a second.
Her hood is obstructed, and her face flashes for a moment.
Her hair color is dark blue.
It looks like the hair of Aqua.

Axel: "You're gotta be kidding! Don't make a fool out of me."
The 14th member turns to yell at Axel.
Appearing in his hands are his chakrams covered in fire.
Axel and the 14th are confronting one another.
Axel: "I've decided. No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back."

In Twilight Town mansion's white room
The 14th comes to Namine's side.
Namine: "I wanted to meet you, Xion."

The trailer ends as the 14th is about to remove her hood.

358/2 DAYS TRAILER SUMMARY FROM 速報@保管庫

The trailer begins with the emotional line, "I can't remember anymore".
The 14th member is shown, she wields a keyblade.
She seems related to Kairi/Namine, her voice sounds the same as Kairi's.
If Namine's writes the lines of a distinct memory, those lines become connected.
In multiplay, the results of a mission are shown in a scene where the players (2 to 4) who scored the highest to lowest sit atop raised chairs like that of the white room in Castle Oblivion.
They mentioned this idea in an interview.
The trailer also shows Roxas being accompanied by Organization members in single mode.

KINGDOM HEARTS CODED TRAILER SUMMARY BY FF&KH ONLINE

BG MUSIC: Destati
"A forbidden secret――"

The trailer starts with Jiminy Cricket narrorating.

"Two notebooks remain containing our travel records."

"Inside the first book recording our journey, only one line is written."

Upon the first page, "Thank Namine" is all that is written.

Well, in this one volume, you could say that the function was carried out.

Turning the page lightly

"A duty..."

One mysterious sentence was written upon the last page,

"Was it carried out?"

"We must return to free them from their torment", is written.

The King looks at the sentence in the journal with Jiminy.
King Mickey: "Trouble remembering that sentence..."
The King is startled.
King Mickey: "Only he is qualifed to solve this mystery!"
(It seems the "he" the King refers to is Sora.)

At last they show the scene where a young Sora from KH1 wakes up in the back alley of Traverse Town. He wakes up to his face being licked by Pluto. Sora runs after Pluto to the center of town.

Cid is standing in front of the item shop, Sora stops by him.
Cid: "Hey, I know that face."
(The blogger doesn't remember much other than Sora saying "Could this be the outside world?")

Sora has an exchange with an Organization XIII member wearing a black hood in Traverse Town.
Sora: "What! You!"
Organization Member: "Show me your power."

-Playing and battle scenes start-

The King holds out a hand to Sora coming out of the back alley.
(He is wearing his normal clothes, not the Organization XIII coat.)
King Mickey: "Sora, your journey began here."
King Mickey: "What you don't know is, that I was here on that day too."
King Mickey: "I'm going to tell you the truth."

Riku looks up to the night sky from the clock tower in Neverland. He gazes at the moon and grips his chest, after this gesture, Kairi is shown with an empty look on her face because her heart is lost.

The King, Jiminy, Goofy, and Donald peer into the journal.

"One would was healed" is written in the journal.

Coded goes from 3D battles to side scroll mode depending on the mode your playing. (For example, Debugging mod)

Current Mobile phones it is available for: NTT DoCoMo、703i、903i

14TH MEMBER CONFIRMED

Thanks FF& KH Online

"The character that influences Roxas is introduced: Xion, the 14th Member of Organization XIII"

KINGDOM HEARTS MOBILE INFO

Kingdom Hearts Mobile opens formally Autumn 2008.

-SHOP
You can purchase avatar items

-GAME SHOP
You can get games, avatars, sending/receiving ringtones.
Card battle, block puzzles, and Pooh Bear honey collecting.

-EVENT MEET
You can co-op play with friends.

I'm gonna keep updating this thread as we get news since it's the quickest method.

WHAT TO EXPECT (Thanks 速報@保管庫 and Famitsu.com):

Sale date and release announcement of
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Releases Japan 2008
  • Kingdom Hearts coded - Releases Japan Winter 2008
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Releases Japan 2009
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy releases in Japan December 2008
  • FFVII Advent Children Complete releases bundled with FFXIII demo in Japan March 2009
  • FFXIII Versus - 2009
  • FFXIII Agito - Mobile and PSP release 2009
  • The 3rd Birthday - Docomo Mobile and PSP release

Other news:
Announcing the mobile model KH coded is releasing on
Final Fantasy XIII exhibition
The name of the Prince from FFXIII Versus revealed plus an official design exhibition
Big announcement about FFXIII Agito
Special Dissidia FF theme downloadable to PSP for event attendees [About 260kbs] (Thanks Rosy Days & FF&KH ONLINE)

KINGDOM HEARTS INFO

PHOTOS/IMAGES

Birth by Sleep on screen

Look on the right hand screen, Ven is showed being played.

Thanks to FF7AC Reunion

Some information has been released, but I can't tell if the information comes from the trailers or the demos.

• The female 14th member is Xion*, she may have a connection to Kairi.
  • Aqua's voice is heard, she sounds like Megumi Toyoguchi, the Japanese voice of Paine in KHII

*シオン= Xion? Shion?

Thanks to Famitsu
Agrabah screenshot of 358/2 Days

KH358_2.jpg

FFVII REMAKE RUMOR?
Is DKΣ3713 code for Remake 7?
No word yet, but if it's true expect to see it on the PS3.
Thanks FF&KH ONLINE

Remember, all three new Kingdom Hearts games will be featured at the DKΣ3713 event, here's what we know for sure:

* Kingdom Hearts Coded (Trailer)
* Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS (Trailer & Playable Demo)
* Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for PSP (Trailer & Playable Demo)

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Re: DKΣ3713 Updates

WHAT??!?????!???????

Where is BBS?!?!?!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Nothing about BBS?... D:
How sad.

A

Audo

She said "Release Announcement" for those games.
BBS is no where close to a release.
But BBS is obviously going to be there.

Erlix

Hope we get tons of things on BBS can't wait one hour oh and Iheard somewere that a wile ago Square said that they will give Dissidia's release date in s-e party.

A

Audo

Oooo Sticky-ified.
XD.
I can feel the excitement begin to bubble up O__O;;

Sexy Angel

I have a feeling that that KHI Homepage will be filled with news when i wake up...

Ya, and sorry about the overeaction... lol.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I'm...not that excited. I dunno why, guess I've been losing interest.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Oooo Sticky-ified.
XD.
I can feel the excitement begin to bubble up O__O;;

I know! I'm soo freaking excited. I'm peeing my pants with joy.
Even though I'm currently wearing no pants. But that's another story. o.o'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back