• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

logan0014

well, first of all, that was quite a mouth full, lol, but well worth reading, it clears up a whole load a shit.

U

ultimatekey23

I can't wait when Kingdom Hearst Birth By Sleep comes out

Mr. Creative

hey im a new comer to da whole fourmz thng nd yea ur rite tht is way to much read

Last edited:
A

Audo

Yes.. you clearly are a newcomer... that is painstakingly clear seeing as how you just posted four times in a row which is against the rules.
And if you think it is to long to read than it really just is your lose and not mine because if you dont know this stuff, which is the basics, then you're not going to enjoy your time here, I'm afraid. So it's up to you.
Plus, it isn't even like you have to read it all at once, you could read it at a section at a time, or something, but not reading it at all simply because it is long is a bad decision =/

Last edited:

Mr. Creative

hey srry Riku- Keyblade, da reason i made da same post lik 4 times waz because i thought da post would end up on da first pg... my bad. nd i didnt mean to be mean abt sayin it waz too long 2 read. Nd i do know da basics abt BBS. So lik i said B4 my bad

Mr. Creative

oo hey its me again srry wen i said "does anyone thnk tht Terra ends up becommin Terra" i meant to say does anyone else thnk tht Terra will end up as Xehanort

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
yea i think so too
terra takes out xehanort and then he creates the organization and names himself xemnas
i bet you that will happen
and then thats why roxas also joined the organization
and he took out aqua because terra turned evil??
and then he went to that secret place with the chair and with aqua's armor laying right in front of him
thats why he is saying "friend"
bet you thats gonna happen

Mr. Creative

What i thnk will happen is tht Terra will end up becomin Xemnas. I thnk ths because 1 thy're waz a vid showin him talkin 2 a suit of armor on da floor nd called it friend which means he had sometype of connection to da person who wore it, and accordin 2 da secreat vid u can c that that armor waz only worn by Ven who waz friends wit Terra. Second Xemnas does look lik an older verson of Terra which makes sence since wen Sora first saw Xemnas it wz abt 10 yrs after da events of Kingdom Hearts BBS

Mr. Creative

Hey its me again. I jus 4 got i wanted 2 say tht im also pretty sure abt Terra bein da reason y da Keyblade has ben known to bring both peace nd chaos. U c da reason i thnk ths is because in da pic above u'll find one showin Terra talkin to Malificent(not entirly sure i spelled her name rite. U know da evil witch). Anyway i get da feein tht Terra had helped her fource everyone in Hoolow Bastion to move out in KH 1. I thnk ths because in da first game Leon had told Sora tht thy had been fourced to leave there home abt 9 yrs ago which fits perfectly in da Kingdom hearts timeline because for tht one yr gap between da 10 yrs b4 KH1 starts off nd Leon nd everyone bein fourced out, Terra had probably bein doin other events in da game lik trackin down Master Xehanort nd tryin 2 find out wats wronge wit Vens heart

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Please don't bring up old crack pot theories about Xemnas= Terra, again -_-

*Edit*
Ninja'd by Tazztig, man either I type slow or you really shurikened my post >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back