• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

space paranoids opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like space paranoids?

• yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • it was ok. maybe

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

can i ask peoples opions on this world. ok ive been seeing people say they hated it. i wasnt to fond of it but it was still a pretty cool world. the story sucked but the outfit was nice and the enimies were pretty cool to. also i loved how u could go to alot of places (it was decently big for a world). so was good ol trons world that bad:glare:

A

Audo

I disliked it a lot. Though, I liked Tron's Manhug with Sora. XDDDD
Sora needs to give Riku more man-hugs.

Ryuuza

Website
iryuuza.deviantart.com
I liked it. It followed the original story of TRON very well, while introducing new concepts. Considering my interest in computers, the depth and design of the level, and the clever idea of composing 1980s arcade music as the songs for the world makes it all the better. Space Paranoids also did a good job of showing inter-world relationships and the direct effects of what happens when something goes wrong. Something that the game dwells heavily on.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Space Paranoids is prolly the best Disney world in KHII. It had a great story that actually connected to the main plot, some good boss fights, awesome design & costume... and was just really great. I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back