• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I didn't forget, I did that on purpose. Hold on, i'll find the post where i explained why...
Found it!
Riku-Keyblade said:
I purposely left those out.
Agrabah - It was only mentioned on KHI and KHU, and it said it was mentioned in the trailer impressions. I go to look at the trailer impressions they used - no Agrabah. I think one of the sites was confused because at Jump Festa, there was new footage of Roxas in Agrabah. and I think SOMEONE out there, mistook him for Ven. So since I didn't find any concrete evidence such as scans or images (that's another thing, all of the new info from JF like locations was talked about in magazines, but no Ven in Agrabah, just Roxas) then I'm not going to add it to the list until that evidence surfaces =]
So there you have it, why Agrabah isnt listed.

A

Audo

I think it will be at the jump fest for players to play the game.> Just to get the idea of the game.
..It's called Jump Festa.
And that is in December.
The first demo for BBS will be at the S-E party less than a week from now.

A

Audo

It starts August 2nd and goes till August 3rd.
But that's in japan, for most westerners, when the S-E Party starts it will be technically August 1st for us.

Well we might see that new drive...
There are no drives...

A

Audo

Yeah, i think so, lawls.
Either way, it will technically all happen at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back