• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
yes i know i can watch it on youtube and khinsider but i want to find a downloadable versoin for my psp so i can watch it nd show it 2 people who havent seen it can anyon give ,e a link to one with sound and all?

T

tazztig

I think you should try kh2 forums, somebody asked that question before. It's no that old news.>>

Awards
I think you should try kh2 forums, somebody asked that question before. It's no that old news.>>

Why don't you, oh, I don't know, suggest something a little more clearly next time?

Anyway, I don't know where you can download one, I'm sure you could download it off YouTube (however you do that).
Also, I'm curious as to why your friends can't just watch it on the internet themselves?

T

tazztig

Why don't you, oh, I don't know, suggest something a little more clearly next time?

Anyway, I don't know where you can download one, I'm sure you could download it off YouTube (however you do that).
Also, I'm curious as to why your friends can't just watch it on the internet themselves?

I said kh2 forums, he can look for it himself. I don't need it, neither do you.>>

Awards
I said kh2 forums, he can look for it himself. I don't need it, neither do you.>>

Actually, you just said he could "Try kh2".
You edited your post and LIEEEED to me :(

Besides, there are lots of forums on KH2.

Sorry, double post.
LAG :mad:

T

tazztig

Actually, you just said he could "Try kh2".
You edited your post and LIEEEED to me :(

Besides, there are lots of forums on KH2.

Sorry, double post.
LAG :mad:

I actually edited before you post, that is why he should look for it. But anyways you should try youtube, google search.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, like R-K said vixy.net is probly ur best bet (thread's in the wrong section though)

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

i reccomend downloading it from the video section of Ares-Galaxy (which is 50 times better than Limewire!!!!)

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

ok whats the link if u have it?

yaddles!!! someone acknowledged me!!! XP jk. ok, here's the link: Ares-Galaxy P2P file sharing system

there ya go!
oh, and it's pretty complicated. so here's ur directions on how to download music/videos:
--once u download ares-galaxy, the homepage kinda looks like youtube, so go to the search icon.
--once ur there, choose what u wanna download (music, videos, pictures, etc.)
--type in the name of the song/video u wanna download
--double-click the file u want most
--go to transfer icon
--you'll see your choice w/ a bar next to it turning blue and saying "downloading"
--once it turns green, right-click it and choose "locate file"
--once it locates it for u, just click and drag it to your psp's library (it works for itunes too)

that's pretty much it.
oh, and also, after you've downloaded some stuff, you'll start seeing the songs/videos you've already downloaded at the bottom of the "transfer" section, except they're turning yellow instead of blue. that's just other ppl uploading that song/video and it has absolutely nothing to do w/ u at all.

tell me how it works for u. and anybody else is welcome to follow that link as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back