• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

I heard that he was, but I never actually saw him. Care to find a pic? I only saw him on Day 1 in the opening credits.
It's really pretty easy to see him. Directly after the credits, there's text dialogue on the top screen and Hachiko on the bottom. Joshua's sprite is left of Hachiko.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hmmm. I can't find it.

Anyway, my curent maximum drop rate for a single battle is 350x

Shadow Matter is so ridiculously plentiful it's not funny. And more shadow matter leades to more dark matter. more dark matter leads to more absolute shadow ramen. more shadow ramen leads to more shadow matter. And the process repeats itself endlesssly.

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Well. I beat the game a few weeks ago, and had finished all the secert reports for week one except for beating Megumi on hard. After training to around level 55 and with Frozen Cool, Lightning Rook, Fox, and Peace Full maxed out, I finally beat him. Now im on Week 2 Day 2. I finished the secert report for Week 2 Day 1. Ive got everything done on Week 2 Day 2, except for Taboo Minamimoto on hard. I cant beat him. I can hardly get alot of damage on him. Mind giving me some help on what I should use and where to get it?

And I still only have 4 slots. Im looking for some scarleite to get the 5th right now. Where can I get some of the Scarilete?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, if you have already gone through the game once, you cannot get anymore Scarletite in the story. From there you need to get enough Dark Matter and some other items and go to one of the stores in Shibu-Q Heads, where Scarletite are available as Quest Items.

Also, Minamimoto is a pain in the ass.

1-up salesman

Can someone tell me the secret behind the game that you gain after you get the secret reports?

World Ends With You is the greatest game on the NDS.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Tell me about it >.>
I hate the Taboo Noise even more since facing him on hard. So any advice on taking him down? And where can I get Dark Matter. I could take him down the same as Megumi, but he is Taboo, which makes it difficult. So yeah...for now imma just work on getting the Scarletite and then training Neku hard. But first, I need some Yen and to get by Bravery up so I can buy better items :3

And, if you wanna see the secret bad enough, im sure you can just YouTube it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Tell me about it >.>
I hate the Taboo Noise even more since facing him on hard. So any advice on taking him down? And where can I get Dark Matter. I could take him down the same as Megumi, but he is Taboo, which makes it difficult. So yeah...for now imma just work on getting the Scarletite and then training Neku hard. But first, I need some Yen and to get by Bravery up so I can buy better items :3

The easiest place to get Dark Matter, I find, is Reaper Beat in Shiki Day 4. He's located at the top left hand side of the 104 Building.

Also, I haven't played this game in over two weeks.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I fought him 4 times on Ulitmate and yet, he still hasnt dropped any. Ulitimate is the game level he drops them at, and yet..D:
Well, ill just keep trying...and if that doesnt work. Who knows D:

LIAR LIAR

What level are you?
With drop late at 100 (change to level one once you're at 100), atleast every 2 battles you should get 1 dark matter. (about)
Sorry if you know All of this already but I'm bored. :D

I suggest (if you havent already) get Josh's (and Neku's) base DEF to 100. It just makes things a heck of a lot easier.
Well first you need Hollow Leg... just fight Taboo Noise on Josh Day 7 to cash in the Shadow matter for Dark matter to get Scarlitite for it.

Get money from Beat Day 7, Shibuya River on Easy. The frogs drop 10,000 yen.
Go to the Herbal Remedies at Shibu Dept. Store and get a bunch of Mystery Liquid and Swallows nest. ( also u need Adamantite, go to Beat day 3 and fight Noise 31 on Ultima), go to Nishimura Drug and trade them in for Mako Sinnergy (Def +6). (basically just repeat this until you have 100 base DEF)
Then fighting Minamimoto or Beat to get Scarletite is super easy.

I thought doing that was easier than dealing with items to increse DEF...

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Ok then. Thanks, LIAR LIAR. Gonna have alotta work to do, but oh well, I wanna get Secret Reports :3

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What level are you?
With drop late at 100 (change to level one once you're at 100), atleast every 2 battles you should get 1 dark matter. (about)

Uh...with Drop Rate at 100%, you are guaranteed to get that item every battle.

Also, I just lowered my level just enough to give Beat a 33.3% Drop Rate and Chained his battle with two other Noise nearby. That will max out the Drop Rate and you won't have to bother as much with stat building.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
PLEASE, just tell me the secret. Or PM me.
Its a secret video. After you clear the secret reports, go back to Week 3 Day 7, finish that, and then after the credits, there is a video. Youtube it if you want >.>

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just finished getting all the Secret Reports and I found something cool in Another Day.

After finishing either the first or second round of the Tin Pin tournament in Molco, one of the contestants names shown is "BLGL", a reference to FLCL.

We know for certain that this is actually a reference to FLCL how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back