• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Did anyone else notice how it was the only Disney world excluded from COM? Anybody know why?

Awards
There are lots of worlds excluded. They just weren't in KH1 either.

It was probably excluded due to the "13 floors" thing, and it being the WORST world in KH and all, I'm not surprised they chose to get rid of it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
There are lots of worlds excluded. They just weren't in KH1 either.

It was probably excluded due to the "13 floors" thing, and it being the WORST world in KH and all, I'm not surprised they chose to get rid of it.

Personally, I would have preferred Monstro.

Radon

mofo
I remember hearing somewhere it had something to do with copyright laws.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Personally, I would have preferred Monstro.

Monstro means too much as far as the sub-plot and hintings go, both in KH1 (did you know they actually programmed in what happens if you won't go through that world until after you get the Oblivion? XD how cool!) and even more so in CoM.
Throw in the fact Sora's Conscious is a motive in CoM too and you can't get rid of that world.

As for worlds that were removed from KH1 to CoM, that's the only world that was removed, amusingly enough.
Well, that and the End of the World, but I think that one was a given. It was the end of the plot, nothing to be used, and was better off left alone rather than having nothing to do with it.
I personally think they could've really broken Sora's Heart to pieces, playing on the scene in which he locked Riku behind the door, but that's just me.

Rix

:)
Awards
There are also no flashbacks from Deep Jungle in Roxas dreams in KH2 either. But if I remember correctly, Wonderland wasn't in his dreams ether...

But yeah, about Deep Jungle I think it was because of copyright laws.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, I don't think anyone misses it all that much. Just thinking about nagivating through that world in CoM's GBA version makes me nauseaous.
To top it all, it was never a 'plot' world; it was underneath Wonderland in importance and Wonderland gave us a Princess of Heart, which could've easilly had been, heck, Pocahontas or something.
Deep Jungle was there to show Donald, Goofy and Sora do yes have interaction. It's outlived its usefulness :3

L!NO

There are also no flashbacks from Deep Jungle in Roxas dreams in KH2 either. But if I remember correctly, Wonderland wasn't in his dreams ether...

But yeah, about Deep Jungle I think it was because of copyright laws.

There was a flashback from Deep Jungle!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I actually enjoyed Deep Jungle. I thought it was long and satisfying.
The reason it was excluded was the 13 Floors dealio. That, and they had to get specific copy-right things from Tim Brice or whatever his name it.

I hate Monstro.

Sora~THE KING

Yea,Deep Jungle was fun;Stealth Sneak,Saving the gorillas,Vine Swinging,Sliding down the huge tree,Those fat hippos.It was fun. Sora-The Strongest Keyblade Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back