• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Oh hell the hardest boss in this game [not including Sephiroth] has to be Xaldin. Holy crap! He annoyed the hell out of me. Saix was fun to face but not hard at all. And Xigbar was pretty easy.

But I think the hardest boss out of the whole KH series is Terra of course lmao.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If it's just KH2, then Xaldin.

If we're talking FM+, then The Lingering Sentiment (Terra).

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Oh hell the hardest boss in this game [not including Sephiroth] has to be Xaldin. Holy crap! He annoyed the hell out of me. Saix was fun to face but not hard at all. And Xigbar was pretty easy.

But I think the hardest boss out of the whole KH series is Terra of course lmao.

I agree with most of that except for a while I found Xigbar pretty hard actually. Saix just had a temper problem all of a sudden when that battle started. I couldn't help but laugh since up until then, he was the really calm org member.

Tervenaq

Well Xigbar was a pushover, Xaldin was a bit annoying. Hardest boss...not too many, easy game. But if I had to choose, that Earthshaker final boss in the Pride Lands. Ridicule me if you want, but that thing kicked my cub ass like 12 times before I finally beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back