• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Sora poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do they look alike?

• Yes

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Kind of

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
After somebody told me they do not look alike I was curious to see what everybody else thinks.

I think they do look really alike.

Twiligan

this is weird, yeah they look the same, you would think that since Roxas is Soras Body that he would look EXACTLY like sora, but thats Video game plot holes for ya.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't think they look alike that much...so I voted for 'Kind of'.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yes but isn't because they are both alter-egos or like part of each other, or well Roxas is part of Sora. Okay if that doesn't make sense, people who've been playing the game and paying attention, would of known already and despite their hair differences in someways and outfits and such, they both have that same blue eyes, look, and err.....how do I explain it? Oh yeah, wield keyblade. Of course...how could I just forgotton that. Must of not played the game for awhile.

Xayn

I think their faces look alike.

Well, then again, in most anime and games everyone's faces look alike. XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH actually gets bonus points for making the characters look unlike each other for the most part. KH2's ending movie also shows they do indeed look exactly the same as do many many pictures and official arts.
Despite that however there're several main points that create the illusion they don't look alike, those being but aren't limited to -
  • Skin tone. Sora is more tanned.
  • Hair color. Especially combined with the skin color it puts them off as opposites rather than similarities with Roxas being bright and Sora darker (lol irony).
  • Their expressions. Part of why Roxas looks enough like Sora in the ending movie for KH2 is that he's grinning like the happy go lucky idiot Sora likes to come out as. Roxas just frowns or is pissed off most of the time. Sora tends to smile more or pout.

SoraXVen

i think they look alike but the extremely different hair styles & colors throws you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back