• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help would be wonderful

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
I want a PS3.

Heres the thing: The only thing I can sell off the Ps3 to my Father is: Blue Ray. I dont give a shit about the damn Blue Ray I want the fricken Game System.

I want to trade in all Ps2, Xbox, and Ds Lite. Inclunding Games, Wires, and sort of all the other crap. Including the damn Travel Pack.

Heres my Question: How do I get my dad to see the Ps3 isnt that bad? Really. He wants the damn PS3. But he only wants that. How do I do it? .-.

Shugo Kunisaki

California where the terminator lives O.o
Website
www.myspace.com
ohh tough situation @_@
well just a warning their most likely gonna reduce the price of the ps3 or make it smaller since the thing is as big as a briefcase @_@
but the most u can say is that its a game system, blue-ray,online capabalties,pictures,videos.hopefully he'll buy it for those thingies :p
or u could always wait O.O
goodluck :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You stated that he wants it, so what is the problem? If Blu-Ray alone is making him want one, then you'd be getting it regardless, he would simply be using it for a different functionality.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm confused... You're dad wants it, but you're trying to convince him why it's good? He want's blu-ray which the ps3 has... so like is your dad an idiot?

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
I honstely have no use for my Pink Lite DS. >_> Yes: Its ****ing pink. It was the last one they had the day after Christmas at Best Buy. >: For some reason my grandmother got me Pokemon Pearl...

Anyway: My dad wants a Blue-Ray. But for some reason he dosnt want the damn PS3. He just wants Blue Ray. Im willing to give up all my video game crap for the Ps3 (Including a copy of Heavenly Sword, MGS4 and Bad Company) But he only wants Blue Ray. So Im trying to figure a way for him to want a PS3.

S

Shadow Soldier

I wish I had a pink ds :(

I'm not kidding, they're cool and shinier than the white.

Macabre

Gold Member
Anyway: My dad wants a Blue-Ray. But for some reason he dosnt want the damn PS3. He just wants Blue Ray. Im willing to give up all my video game crap for the Ps3 (Including a copy of Heavenly Sword, MGS4 and Bad Company) But he only wants Blue Ray. So Im trying to figure a way for him to want a PS3.
Your dad wants a Blu-Ray player but you want a PS3,which uses Blu-Ray but your dad wants only a Blu-Ray player,nothing else,right?

Tell him that it's just like a Blu-ray player but it's a game system that is able to play not only video games but movies,songs,has online capabilities and many other capabilities and whatnot and he might think about buying a PS3 for you and him.

C

carpe diem

A standard Blu-Ray player costs like $500, a PS3 costs $400

That's what people don't understand. They all bitch about the price of a PS3 but any standard Blu-ray is around $500. The PS3 has that and tons more. Personally I think its a great deal. I've got the 80gb one and I love it.

Anyways I'd try printing something out showing what the PS3 can do compared to a standard blu-ray. Then show him the prices of them both. If he still won't go for it then he is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back