• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Binds them together?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

Ok here's my theory. You all know that the clothes Master Xeahnort, the masked figure in BBs,and transformed Riku all look alike? I think there's a name for people like them. People who have stepped into the realm of darkness amd used its powers. But not just any people, Keyblade weilders. Those with strong hearts that can use so much darkness without being consumed. Then there's Sora's Antiform which highly resembles the shadow heartless he once became. But like Xeahnort he was a keyblade weilder and kept his state of mind, even Riku when he was engulfed by Ansem. Plus I know Sora a strong dark side. In the beginning of KH that strange voice said,"the closer you get to the light,the stronger your shadow becomes". Plus Sora lost his light in becoming a heartless and used Kairi's light,"a princess of heart with no darkness in heart" to bring him back. Im not sure, but you gotta admit,it's the one thing i see that Riku and those guys "excluding Sora" have in common. What are your thoughts? Again im not about any of this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's pretty obvious Anti-form'd look like a Heartless - they're both covered in Darkness after all.
As for the Keyblade Wielding thing, I'm not quite sure. Riku didn't quite get his own Keyblade yet at the time, even if you say the KK is his - it was in Sora's hands when Riku got the outfit.
I admit there's probably a connection between MX to our "Ansem", and that shows on the relation in sense-of-fashion between DS and Riku in KH1, but I think we don't have enough info yet to even really base any theories on it, especially since we're talking about visual means.

A

Audo

Ok here's my theory. You all know that the clothes Master Xeahnort, the masked figure in BBs,and transformed Riku all look alike?
I personally don't think MX's outfit looks a lot like the Dark Suits...

I think there's a name for people like them. People who have stepped into the realm of darkness amd used its powers. But not just any people, Keyblade weilders. Those with strong hearts that can use so much darkness without being consumed.
I think they are called Keyblade Wielders...
And DS seems to have been consumed by Darkness in a sense, or, i'd think so at least.

Then there's Sora's Antiform which highly resembles the shadow heartless he once became. But like Xeahnort he was a keyblade weilder and kept his state of mind, even Riku when he was engulfed by Ansem.
I doin't get what you're trying to point out... We know that Anti-Form resembles a Heartless.

Plus I know Sora a strong dark side. In the beginning of KH that strange voice said,"the closer you get to the light,the stronger your shadow becomes". Plus Sora lost his light in becoming a heartless and used Kairi's light,"a princess of heart with no darkness in heart" to bring him back. Im not sure, but you gotta admit,it's the one thing i see that Riku and those guys "excluding Sora" have in common. What are your thoughts? Again im not about any of this.
I don't really get what you're trying to point out...

ravenger147

My point is why are they the only ones who can use so much darkness and not be consumed? I think its cuz there keyblade weilders. And you dont't have point out every little detail. I said that i wasn't sure about this.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not just visual means but all of them entirely. My point is why they look alike and why so far only keyblade weilders haved steped so far into darkness and haven't be consumed by it.

Because if they had Hearts weak enough to be turned into Heartless they wouldn't have been given Keyblades.
In a sense I see where you're getting at but I don't think the Keyblades had anything to do with it. The Keyblades indicate the strength of Heart needed to keep a sense of Self in the Darkness, not that Sora's gonna wear a loincloth too.

ravenger147

Because if they had Hearts weak enough to be turned into Heartless they wouldn't have been given Keyblades.
In a sense I see where you're getting at but I don't think the Keyblades had anything to do with it. The Keyblades indicate the strength of Heart needed to keep a sense of Self in the Darkness, not that Sora's gonna wear a loincloth too.[ Im starting to get what your saying but I still think there might be some inportance to this. But thanks for the intel

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Im starting to get what your saying but I still think there might be some inportance to this. But thanks for the intel

There's bound to be importance - like I said, MX and KH1-Ansem's outfits look too much alike. A connection there would explain why DS and "Dark-Riku" are dressed alike too.
I think the key here is the MX-Ansem relation, rather than the Keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back