• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Saix-X

THis game is rated E so i wasnt surprised about how the bosses werent very hard. But its not like they were insanely easy. I dont think they wanted to make the game hard for us 17/18 or older people, while the 8/9 year olds are struggling to beat Axel with Roxas. But anyways, Xaldin was the hardest one for me. I think i got hit like 4 maybe 5 times against Xigbar, but i died twice facing him on proud. Xemnas disappointed in the difficulty factor but i enjoyed the epicness.

A

Aqua.

No Hard bosses on KH2 but annoying ones. Like Xigbar, and Xaldin.

Keyblade_Holder

The hardest would either be Xaldin or Xigbar. Xaldin can get hard with that jumping move, but Xigbar is just relentless!

Though to be honest, Demyx was the one who took longest for me to defeat. Not because he's hard or anything, purely because he's just annoying.

OneWingedAngel45

To meit was just Xaldin i mean that beam of light he shoots at you like 5 times is hardly possible to dodge........THANK YOU MICKEY lol

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
THis game is rated E so i wasnt surprised about how the bosses werent very hard. But its not like they were insanely easy. I dont think they wanted to make the game hard for us 17/18 or older people, while the 8/9 year olds are struggling to beat Axel with Roxas. But anyways, Xaldin was the hardest one for me. I think i got hit like 4 maybe 5 times against Xigbar, but i died twice facing him on proud. Xemnas disappointed in the difficulty factor but i enjoyed the epicness.

Just becuase its rated E doesent mean its gameplay is easy.

Saokai 空

The only person I had alittle bit of trouble with was Xigbar. When he went crazy with the lazers I didn't know what to do..then I figured out that you had to go in a circle and dodge the lazers. ^^' Hehe, it took me awhile, too.

Oh, yeah, I forgot Luxord. I didn't get the Card System thing he was doing. Then finally I beat him. ^^'

After that, all the Organization Members were easy.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I have to agree with many about Xaldin. But for me, it was a struggle with Demyx...I don't know why.
Then it would be Xaldin. And once in awhile, Xigbar....especially in the middle of his attacks. XD

X-Saix-X

Just becuase its rated E doesent mean its gameplay is easy.

O fer sure but what im saying is that because it is rated E we shouldnt expect a that game to be really hard but more along the easy side. Take a look at Ninja Gaiden II, Rated M, Hard as a mofo (to me anyways). So Kingdom Hearts II, Rated E, Pretty easy. Thats just how i look at it

Bioshockraptor

Hmmm none of them were HARD but Xaldin made my health low so I'm going with him. But I still can't beat Sephiroth lol.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Xaldin was the hardest. I'm having a little bit of trouble with Xigbar though. it's like i get him down to one Tiny little bit of HP then i die. But anyway, the first time i beat it, Xaldin was hardest.

TrueRoxas527

Sephiroth wasn't even considered the hardest boss in the game. You have to be somewhat around level 65 to have a chance at beating him.
The 49th level in the Hades Paradox against all 4 people. Leon, Cloud, Tifa,Yuffie is EXTREMELY hard. You have to be at least level 99 and most people need about 20 extra Strength Ups before they defeat the level. Basically the ENTIRE Hades Paradox beccause it's all level 99 difficulty and it's 50 levels.

If you're saying one boss, I would go with................................... Demyx. Because he has more ways for you to die. He can use the water clones to make you lose. God, that's annoying especially when after Wild Dance, the water clone you were holding on to takes 2 seconds to disappear. Not a lot of time in the 10 second trial.

Kinokan

ok besides sephiroth then the honor is a tie between Xigbar and Sa'i'x both of them almost killed me and when they get super fast they are so hard to hit

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All of the bosses were easy, inlcuding Sephiroth. Sephy in KHI was harder.
I think I only died on Xaldin.
And on my friends KHII, Xigbar was insanely hard for some reason. I think I level up more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back