• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WINNIE THE POOH!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game should Winnie the Pooh be in?

• 358/2 Days

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • BBS

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Coded

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • All of them!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • None, he sucks!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Take that back. Hundred Acre Wood is the best world in the game and you know it.
Yeah, there it goes!

Dont you guys know that we shoudnt even be questioning Pooh? Btw, isnt there a human in Pooh´s world? Pooh and fellows are toys right? And they are this boy´s imagination, am I correct?

Awards
........FINE. It is a good world. I love the scenery and. stuff.

Say you love the "carrot top juice slimming a Pooh down" scene too.

Yannis said:
Dont you guys know that we shoudnt even be questioning Pooh? Btw, isnt there a human in Pooh´s world? Pooh and fellows are toys right? And they are this boy´s imagination, am I correct?

It's Christopher Robin. Pooh's best friend. Seems strange that they'd leave him out and Pooh wouldn't mention him at all. Some best friends.
Also, his house is still on the Hundred Acre Wood map thing when you enter the book. So he's still there.
Maybe they had a fall-out?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No. I hate winnie the pooh its so stupid.

I feel bad for your inner child :<

Well, judging by the book's covers, I think it's safe to say Sora replaces Christopher Robin in that aspect.
It could come to show also how come Pooh's stories always symbolize what Sora's going through in his journeys.

Y

Yannis

I feel bad for your inner child :<

Well, judging by the book's covers, I think it's safe to say Sora replaces Christopher Robin in that aspect.
It could come to show also how come Pooh's stories always symbolize what Sora's going through in his journeys.
Yeah, :Venn:! Let that small voice inside you to guide you.

Y

Yannis

It means killing off a race. Think Hitler.
Okay. But do you realize, that something is really wrong now? We are talking about voices, genocides, Adolf Hitler... Now, that´s nothing, but in a thread about Winnie the Pooh.... I guess everything goes..

Awards
Okay. But do you realize, that something is really wrong now? We are talking about voices, genocides, Adolf Hitler... Now, that´s nothing, but in a thread about Winnie the Pooh.... I guess everything goes..

I was writing a KH fan-fic with Pooh and Satan as the bestest of friends.
But still, it's centred around Pooh because he committed mass genocide and has little voices inside his head and Adolf Hitlers a lot too.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

NOW. Back to winnie the pooh. If he were to be in BBS, it would actually seem very fun. I mean, its better than being Sora thre, right? Better to be Terra, Aqua, or Ven, than Sora! itd give ther Hundred Acre woods a new feel.

Awards
NOW. Back to winnie the pooh. If he were to be in BBS, it would actually seem very fun. I mean, its better than being Sora thre, right? Better to be Terra, Aqua, or Ven, than Sora! itd give ther Hundred Acre woods a new feel.

OMFG, the third scenario player is Pooh. Think about it, he's been in every game, and everyone loves him so much.
And Sora doesn't deserve Pooh as a friend. But I do <3

Y

Yannis

Are you certain that you can keep your face neutral while imagining Terra walking along Pooh to help Piglet collect butterflies while M.X. is training hard to posses even stronger powers?

Eh, no worries.
There have been worse allegations against him - XD
lmao at Winnie the Poohiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back