• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Because Disney still wants little boys and girls to think the opposite sex is icky.

A

Audo

He cares about Riku more. And I'm not even implying that in a gay way, but he does and he should.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Kingdom Hearts was never special. But I'm sure Disney crippled some things KH wanted to do.

A

Audo

Probably kairi ... i dunno its just ,... its a game with disney chars ... probably no gay aspects in it (not that there is anything wrong with being gay)
Disney is a gay lover.
=/
Either way, Sora cares about Riku more, gay or not.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Think about it this way -
He risked his life to save Alice in Wonderland.
I think that just about sums up everything you might wanna say which uses "Sora went to save---" as basis for him caring in a special way.
Sora's Sora and he cares about just about everyone and everything.
Riku's the one he cried about though and decided to stay in the Darkness with. There's a reason why Sora chasing after Riku is a well based and overly important plot device in all three games -
Riku is Sora's best friend from birth and just about the one person Sora cares for the most.

With all due respect to Disney, they're gonna have to give me more than that one single flashback of Sora and Kairi drawing in Sora and Riku's Secret Place for me to think they have something special going on rather than Sora being as Soras do and save everyone just cause the bad-guys were in his way to Riku (seriously, he'd have left the Organization alone but they kept hinting bad things happened to Riku and teasing him about not giving him any information...).

A

Audo

Think about it this way -
He risked his life to save Alice in Wonderland.
I think that just about sums up everything you might wanna say which uses "Sora went to save---" as basis for him caring in a special way.
Sora's Sora and he cares about just about everyone and everything.
Riku's the one he cried about though and decided to stay in the Darkness with. There's a reason why Sora chasing after Riku is a well based and overly important plot device in all three games -
Riku is Sora's best friend from birth and just about the one person Sora cares for the most.

With all due respect to Disney, they're gonna have to give me more than that one single flashback of Sora and Kairi drawing in Sora and Riku's Secret Place for me to think they have something special going on rather than Sora being as Soras do and save everyone just cause the bad-guys were in his way to Riku (seriously, he'd have left the Organization alone but they kept hinting bad things happened to Riku and teasing him about not giving him any information...).
xD exactly. You nailed it, right on the mark. (Nailed sounds so naughty.... you hit it? no that still no good... Oh i know! 'You're right!' xD)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
xD exactly. You nailed it, right on the mark. (Nailed sounds so naughty.... you hit it? no that still no good... Oh i know! 'You're right!' xD)

Really, Kingdom Hearts would've worked so much better without the pretense of Romance :(
The worst part is that even the forced hintings of him thinking about Kairi in KH2 aren't really romance.
It's called hormones, and the long between that and the sugar-coated love Disney wants us to think there is between them is a long and grueling one.

A

Audo

Really, Kingdom Hearts would've worked so much better without the pretense of Romance :(
The worst part is that even the forced hintings of him thinking about Kairi in KH2 aren't really romance.
It's called hormones, and the long between that and the sugar-coated love Disney wants us to think there is between them is a long and grueling one.
lol. Kairi is a skank (is skank alllowed?) She just drops out of the sky and demands Sora's attention when Riku is left all alone. Poor Riku, no wonder he let her get blown away by the darkness of the world's heart. She is useless.
Seriously, Sora/Riku is the only canon couple :O
J/K they aren't a couple... hehe

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol. Kairi is a skank (is skank alllowed?) She just drops out of the sky and demands Sora's attention when Riku is left all alone. Poor Riku, no wonder he let her get blown away by the darkness of the world's heart. She is useless.
Seriously, Sora/Riku is the only canon couple :O
J/K they aren't a couple... hehe

No, they aren't, officially.
They are, however, probably one of the best relationships out there with a bond that if you don't acknowledge, then wtf you've been playing the wrong game.
I wish they'd have put a little bit more into Sora and Kairi's friendship rather than have her go "lol Sora let's ditch Riku and set sail on our own!" and "oh, so Riku fell to the Darkness? ...well boo, he'll take care of himself, rest up a bit here with me ^_^".
It's really nice he "thinks" about her in KH2.
Now go back in KH1 and make me think he seriously has a good enough of a reason to do so ._.;

A

Audo

No, they aren't, officially.
They are, however, probably one of the best relationships out there with a bond that if you don't acknowledge, then wtf you've been playing the wrong game.
I wish they'd have put a little bit more into Sora and Kairi's friendship rather than have her go "lol Sora let's ditch Riku and set sail on our own!" and "oh, so Riku fell to the Darkness? ...well boo, he'll take care of himself, rest up a bit here with me ^_^".
It's really nice he "thinks" about her in KH2.
Now go back in KH1 and make me think he seriously has a good enough of a reason to do so ._.;
lol.
I felt so bad at that scene. Bad for Riku I mean. "Hey Sora let's ditch Riku and go out on our own even though it was all Riku's idea to leave the islands" Like really, what a b****.
*sigh*
I have to admit though that I thought the very end of KH1 was pretty cute, as much as it hurts me to say.

Oblivion'sOath

Sora was mostly wanting to find Riku through out the game because for all he knew Riku got traped in the Realm of Darkness. Sora not know if anything bad happened. Kairi on he other hand was safely back on the island. Sora only had to start worrying about kairi he found out she was taken. everything on this subject has been explained pretty well. some people i believe were off a bit though >.>

A

Audo

Sora was mostly wanting to find Riku through out the game because for all he knew Riku got traped in the Realm of Darkness. Sora not know if anything bad happened. Kairi on he other hand was safely back on the island. Sora only had to start worrying about kairi he found out she was taken. everything on this subject has been explained pretty well. some people i believe were off a bit though >.>
Seriously, SufferingAngel and myself are right on the mark. I think the majority of the thread is off though (but then again I didn't read the entire thread, hehe ^_____________^)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have to admit though that I thought the very end of KH1 was pretty cute, as much as it hurts me to say.

Oh, the KH2 manga really made me like that scene too...
Since it shows what Sora really promised was to bring her Riku back XD;;;
If anyone believes in Riku/Kairi, it's Sora, I just never dared believing it'd go to such lengths.

I really like the whole "ok he only worried about her for a while now, lol".
Makes me go back to the part I really like in CoM where he also went "ok so Namine exists lol I should worry about her", and see how he reacted with her as opposed to his reunion with Kairi.
He seemed to care more about Namine as well, or do you want to tell me "but he was worried about not remembering her up until then too!"
That just shows that Sora/Kairi isn't important enough to be based properly... or is that Kairi's fault as a character in general? :\

Seriously, SufferingAngel and myself are right on the mark. I think the majority of the thread is off though (but then again I didn't read the entire thread, hehe ^_____________^)

I did. It was mostly "oh, Sora and Riku's friendship is so touching and amazing and heart-warming and wonderful but that only means he cares for Riku as much as he does about Kairi" without really basing why.
I hate that in SoKai, and love it in SoNami, despite it being based on fake Memories.
At least Namine gave me a reason to believe Sora when he said he cared; With Kairi I amused myself in thinking it was Selphie who went missing and actually seeing more logic in that since we actually saw interaction between them prior to the whole plot moving in for the kill.

A

Audo

Oh, the KH2 manga really made me like that scene too...
Since it shows what Sora really promised was to bring her Riku back XD;;;
If anyone believes in Riku/Kairi, it's Sora, I just never dared believing it'd go to such lengths.
Really? lolz. I only have one of the Mangas, for Roxas' story. (Character i hate the most but whatever.)
It had a semi-smexy scene between Axel and Roxas though:

KH2___Akuroku___Sexy_by_SilentImpression.jpg

I really like the whole "ok he only worried about her for a while now, lol".
Makes me go back to the part I really like in CoM where he also went "ok so Namine exists lol I should worry about her", and see how he reacted with her as opposed to his reunion with Kairi.
He seemed to care more about Namine as well, or do you want to tell me "but he was worried about not remembering her up until then too!"
That just shows that Sora/Kairi isn't important enough to be based properly... or is that Kairi's fault as a character in general? :\
i loved CoM. God, it was the best one I think. Maybe his fake memories of Nami were just better then whatever real memories he had of Kairi xD.

I did. It was mostly "oh, Sora and Riku's friendship is so touching and amazing and heart-warming and wonderful but that only means he cares for Riku as much as he does about Kairi" without really basing why.
I hate that in SoKai, and love it in SoNami, despite it being based on fake Memories.
At least Namine gave me a reason to believe Sora when he said he cared; With Kairi I amused myself in thinking it was Selphie who went missing and actually seeing more logic in that since we actually saw interaction between them prior to the whole plot moving in for the kill.
lolz. God, CoM was so amazing, don't you agree? I wish Re:CoM was in English.

Oblivion'sOath

well when he met up with kairi it was more like a happy reunion, he was crying for Riku becuase he was worrying this intire time but he was there all along. i guess it was really confusing and upseting for him.

[EDIT/]i found the vid --->here

A

Audo

well when he met up with kairi it was more like a happy reunion, he was crying for Riku becuase he was worrying this intire time but he was there all along. i guess it was really confusing and upseting for him.

lol, it wasn't that happy it was more like this
ththth078.png

Uh-OH Thread Crossover!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i loved CoM. God, it was the best one I think. Maybe his fake memories of Nami were just better then whatever real memories he had of Kairi xD.

Better? I'm sorry. For them to be better he had to have Memories of Kairi.
In that case, yes; his Promise to Namine on the Beach >>>>>>> him and Kairi drawing in the Secret Place.
Which is the only flashback we see for them.
Yey.

lolz. God, CoM was so amazing, don't you agree? I wish Re:CoM was in English.

Me too :(

Ah, because He wasn't worried about Kairi. Because that's what you said, he was worried about Riku that's why he was in tears but not for Kairi, is that it? XD

lol, it wasn't that happy it was more like this
ththth078.png

Uh-OH Thread Crossover!

Avy stealer XD But it truly is a classic, yes

A

Audo

Better? I'm sorry. For them to be better he had to have Memories of Kairi.
In that case, yes; his Promise to Namine on the Beach >>>>>>> him and Kairi drawing in the Secret Place.
Which is the only flashback we see for them.
Yey.

Me too :(

Ah, because He wasn't worried about Kairi. Because that's what you said, he was worried about Riku that's why he was in tears but not for Kairi, is that it? XD

Avy stealer XD But it truly is a classic, yes
The Nami on the beach fake memory was cute. Re:CoM is fun to watch with English subtitles though so that's alright.
Hehe, Avy stealing is a passion of mine xD.
Yeah, honestly, Sora didn't seem worried about Kairi at all. Yeah he was like "MICKEY WHERE IS RIIIIIIIIIIIKU>!?!?! oh and btw, kairi might have been kidnapped".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back