• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KEEP IN TOUCH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So I hear KHI is closing down =/

Yep... Dont know when.... but 'tis what I was told...

So I figure... I know half of us already do talk off site BUT for anyone that just wants to keep in touch with others... why not just do it here. Your info or w/e...

Yeah you can PM people too if you dont want anyone else to get your info... but if you just dont care... here's a place to leave your IMs, e-mails, w/e else you want use to keep in touch with others.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I think maybe something like a paypal account for KHI should be set up... so people can donate funds >.>

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
So I hear KHI is closing down =/

Yep... Dont know when.... but 'tis what I was told...

So I figure... I know half of us already do talk off site BUT for anyone that just wants to keep in touch with others... why not just do it here. Your info or w/e...

Yeah you can PM people too if you dont want anyone else to get your info... but if you just dont care... here's a place to leave your IMs, e-mails, w/e else you want use to keep in touch with others.

I love you. I really do. <3

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
You will see the announcement by the admins soon.

Its kinda gay... I remember saying and making a thread saying that the forums were dying... and everyone flammed me talking about how populous KHI is.... and yet here we are...

So ppls put up yo info if u want

Apollo

Silver Member
This makes me sad. I really enjoyed this site! But it had a really nice run, and I wish it would have lasted longer.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Don't worry darling, you shouldn't feel flattered at all.

Well! In that case... >=( lol

ANYWAY! KINDA SORTA leaked info so lets not discuss too much before official announcement. But if you want to use this to KIT you are more than welcomed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back