• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So I dont remember if there was a thread already about this... but, what do you think was in the letter at the end of KH2 from King Mickey?

Also, what do you think this could mean for sequels of the game?

Apollo

Silver Member
I have no idea what it could say. Though most likely it says somthing linking to the plot of KH3. I bet it is some half-*** riddle that leaves the kids confused.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I have no idea what it could say. Though most likely it says somthing linking to the plot of KH3. I bet it is some half-*** riddle that leaves the kids confused.

lol... something like: "a top-secret cover story fit for a king. It's got a lot of heart. Just kidding. It's Mother 3. Just kidding."

State

Awards
So I dont remember if there was a thread already about this... but, what do you think was in the letter at the end of KH2 from King Mickey?

Also, what do you think this could mean for sequels of the game?

It's contents shall not be released until either a leeked information has arrived OR it gets stated.

Wall-E

probaly something to the effect of i need you help again or like the first responder said a mickey riddle that dosnt make since till we get ahead in the story

State

Awards
Or maybe when they even start to work on KH3.

lol @ FA's joke

Or maybe when Coded get's released. Surely there mustbe a connection between Coded and the KHII ending since the contents of the letter were not revelead and there's a mysterious message. Either the king's request for Sora to meet him was in the letter or the message of the journal was written there.

But several questions are to be asked, WHEN was the message written, WHY was it written and WHO wrote it since Jiminy said he didn't remembered or he DIDN'T write it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol... one thing I'd like to ask about the letter is.... why the heck was it sent in a bottle.... and.... if King Mickey is in his world.... how the heck did the bottle get to Sora's world? ..... >.>

But seriously... havent they heard of e-mail? >.>

State

Awards
lol... one thing I'd like to ask about the letter is.... why the heck was it sent in a bottle.... and.... if King Mickey is in his world.... how the heck did the bottle get to Sora's world? ..... >.>

1. It was sent in a bottle since it's an island far from town.
2. The sea's drifts serve as a "mailman" and the letter was delivered.
3. E-Mails don't exist in Destiny Islands since there's no sigh of any technological object in the whole island.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
1. It was sent in a bottle since it's an island far from town.

The Island isnt that far from town... Sora could see it pretty clearly right from his bedroom window....

Plus we dont know it was sent to Destiny Island... Kairi might have gotten it on the town coast and then went to destiny island to show Riku and Sora

2. The sea's drifts serve as a "mailman" and the letter was delivered.

>.>........... I didnt know there was water between worlds...

3. E-Mails don't exist in Destiny Islands since there's no sigh of any technological object in the whole island.

Meh, its a modern world... I'm sure it exists... lights exist... electricity... Sora's world isnt much different than that of Radiant Garden

WhiteViolin

Yeah, and how did that letter from Kairi end up on the beach at the end of KH2? :confused:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The Island isnt that far from town... Sora could see it pretty clearly right from his bedroom window....

Plus we dont know it was sent to Destiny Island... Kairi might have gotten it on the town coast and then went to destiny island to show Riku and Sora

I assume it was sent in a bottle to arouse the suspiscion of the other three. Micky probably knew that their curiosity would get the best of them, so he purposely sent it in a bottle, lol.

Plus, I guess it kinda reflects Kairi sending the bottle at the beginning of the game.

>.>........... I didnt know there was water between worlds...

Well, how did Kairi's letter from the shores of Destiny Islands get to that beach of Darkness Sora and Riku were on? That's not only a different world, it's a different realm!

As for what was written in the letter? Well, this is my take on it:

"Keep reading this as if you're all really interested so the players will keep thinking that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming!"

pokesora

prbly some ridle that will be like this blah blah blah hearts blah blah blah light blah blah draknes blah blah need help

T

Twilight_Thorn

i think it said something like this:

"Sora, Riku, and Kairi, thank you for helping me with the Heartless/Nobody problem. but, before i tell you about the next mission i'm sending you on, i think you deserve to know about how this all began. it was about 10 years ago when this started...

...their names were Terra, Aqua, and Ventus..."

and then it starts BBS.
i mean c'mon, hasn't at least one of u wondered how BBS was gonna start? that, plus the fact that u all thought SE would completly leave out that ending from all of the new games, just 2 wait 4 a kh3, 10 years after the second game was released.

in fact, i'm betting that's how all 3 new games will start off; w/ Micky's letter telling them a story from the past that he has either already known or has gathered from eavesdropping on ppl from the organization while he was gone from his castle. except, the letter will only tell the story of the game ur about 2 play and it won't even acknowlege the other stories were told at all.

well anyway, the letter either says that or this: "Riku, meet me at Pen Island; i have something 2 show u. ;D "

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I beileved it was the mark of a new Journey for Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Then again, FM+ is a remake of KH2, not a new story. but, then why did the king send it to them? its probably marking that there will be sequels, and nothing more than that.

yugi300

Lol they coulda got parrot/bird mail ahhh yea as said in my thread it probablly hast to do with we must free them from their torment wtf could this mean?And if Coded has quite a bit of importance why did they have to put it on Mobile phones wait maybe Coded will make it's way over to the Wii or some other consle maybe that's what the riddle meant or indeed a KH3 psh nooo filler game not KH3 and P:. well it could just talk about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 day's for the Nintendo DS in that Nintendo Power issue when is it being released again?!

waynesora

thank you sunsetseeker i didn't think anyone was going to say it, lol namaru said the three games have to come out before kh3 cause you'd know before sora or what ever its like 3rd person all knowing or whatever the letter is all about 10 years ago and how stuff happened, thats why bbs is coming out cause we know what happened, for 385/2 we need to know about roxas (my theory is that ven's heart is inside of him, thats why he had feelings and thats why he could wield two keyblades, and looks juat like ven) for coded we really don't know all we really know is the king is sending sora back to kh1 virtualy. They missed something and need to take care of it. All the stories are related and kh3 can't make sense without them coming out first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back