• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question about coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
a while ago game informer magazine anounced kingdom hearts 358/2 days and kingdom hearts birth by sleep where coming to the U.S but they didn't mention coded so is it coming to the U.S or not??

(if not this means in the opening of kh3 im going to go WTF when did this happen like when kh2 came out with the xemnas incounter in hallow bastion those of us in the U.S had to go to youtube to see the fight and deep dive so im going to be very pissed if its not coming!!) :angry:

A

Audo

a while ago game informer magazine anounced kingdom hearts 358/2 days and kingdom hearts birth by sleep where coming to the U.S but they didn't mention coded so is it coming to the U.S or not??

(if not this means in the opening of kh3 im going to go WTF when did this happen like when kh2 came out with the xemnas incounter in hallow bastion those of us in the U.S had to go to youtube to see the fight and deep dive so im going to be very pissed if its not coming!!) :angry:

Rumour has it won't even becoming to Japan and that it's production has been halted because Square-Enix is scaling down it's Mobile Developments.

Though at the same time it's rumoured to be going ahead anyways.

So who can safely say?

Macabre

Gold Member
In Wikipedia it's written that:

Coded is being developed with 3D and 2D graphics to have the game available on a range of cellphones for distribution overseas.

Not sure if its true.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Rumour has it won't even becoming to Japan and that it's production has been halted because Square-Enix is scaling down it's Mobile Developments.

Coded was not one of the mobile games that were halted in production. The project is still going.

Nomura said he wanted to release it worldwide, so I'm pretty sure he'll do it sooner or later.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Coded was not one of the mobile games that were halted in production. The project is still going.

Nomura said he wanted to release it worldwide, so I'm pretty sure he'll do it sooner or later.

What the hell are you talking about? When did he say that he want to release Coded worldwide? He did never say that -.-

I really dont care about Coded, I only wanna know what happens through the adventures there. And, I think Coded plays a big factor because its the only game, which is playing around the future.

A

Audo

What the hell are you talking about? When did he say that he want to release Coded worldwide? He did never say that -.-

I really dont care about Coded, I only wanna know what happens through the adventures there. And, I think Coded plays a big factor because its the only game, which is playing around the future.

Yeah, I tried to find an interview where he said that too. Nothing =/. I don't think Nomura has actually said anything about releasing the three titles in anywhere other than Japan, we've all just assumed.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

I'm pretty sure he said it in one of the first interviews dealing with the 3 new games, pretty long ago. =/

Well, he said he had plans about it, so of course, we can't be sure.

A

Audo

I'm pretty sure he said it in one of the first interviews dealing with the 3 new games, pretty long ago. =/

Well, he said he had plans about it, so of course, we can't be sure.
Well this is the closet thing i've found to it so far, and it certainly does imply something about a worldwide release.

Famitsu: Anyway, let's start with the news of this "new project" which appeared at the end of the latest trailer. Boy, were we surprised!
Nomura: Thanks to everyone Kingdom Hearts has gained phenomenal popularity worldwide. That is why next year the series will be taking a new step... although for the moment I can't be any more concrete.

But nothing is concrete and I think if any of the three titles were to be dropped from NA release, it would be Coded.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, maybe I'm wrong, then. =/

Still, a site where I could take a look at all the past interviews would be good. I'm almost 100% sure I read it in one of the first ones.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
It doesn't really mention Kingdom Hearts at all though. Maybe you are still thinking of a different interview?

I checked the news archives of KHInsider up to the announcement of the 3 new games, but still nothing.

Guess I must've either deduced that from that report or read it on another site.

Okay, I'll have to change my argument to "they might release it overseas". -__-

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Don't listen to these guys, I'll tell you what's going on.

Oh please! Those were debunked, and halted doesn't mean discontinuing. Did you actually think that a Kingdom Hearts game would stop?!

Not sure if its true.

AHHH, it's been known forever from an interview! And it's what Leonard was looking for.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Thanks Andy, finally found that line I was looking for:

Is the screen in 3D incase or just giving that impression?

TN: The Background is 3D, and the characters are 2D. The Development of this game is still in progress, and we plan to have the game both 3D, and 2D. The reason is so that we can have the game available to a range of cellphones. The reason we developed this idea, is because we wish to send this game overseas.

Oh hell yeah.

soraaxel

Even if coded comes to the USA, I would still much rather watch the cutscenes on you tube.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Not sure if its true.

Wikipedia isn't always a reliable source, though they seem to get alot of facts. So don't trust Wikipedia's information all the time. XD

Though at the same time it's rumoured to be going ahead anyways.

So who can safely say?

Yeah, I thought that so too and I wonder if they were having problems with the game. Not to mention on the KHINSIDER Index, it'll probably MIGHT be coming overseas. So hopefully...but only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back