• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT: Drug Experiences.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Post funny/interesting/scary experiences while under the influence of any sort of chemical. I don't really have any that are that interesting (they seemed fun at the time though) but I'm hoping this changes when I try Salvia. So. Entertain me. :]

L

Lunar Rain

Man anything is funny when your high, so it probably won't be much to yall.

And Salvia? Holy shit that makes you go crazy. You never know what your going to do.

D

Deleted member 36435

When they pumped me full of Oxycontin in the Hospital it was pretty fun.
I kept trying to rest my head in my hand and my elbow was on a 1 centimeter thick rail. I just slipped and retrying for like a half an hour until I passed out.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Tried MDMA with friends, took it at like 11pm and it kicked in at almost midnight. So like, websites on MDMA say:
Unlike with many other psychoactives, the onset of MDMA is very quick. Often at the point one realizes that perhaps they are starting to notice effects, they are already 'launching' quickly towards the peak.

And this is funny because it's absolutely true. One minute like 45 mins after I took it I got up to have a glass of water and I'm like "You know guys, I sorta feel off balance", one of them turns on a light and suddenly HOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIII

A fun night ensued. We had LED lights, and since it was dark we were just drawing in thin air with the lights, shit was awesome and I was like "holy shit we're drawing in thin air". It's literally like those commercials/youtube videos where they use slow-shutter cameras and paint with light at night, only we could see it with our actual eyes...like you could freaking touch the light.

So like, we gave each other handlebar mustaches with lights, and clown shoes, and played games of "jesus christ what am I drawing with streams of light holy shit", and talked about crazy shit, and articles of clothes were stripped to roll on the ground ("holy shit why does this carpet feel good omg"). Didn't end up falling asleep or coming down until like 5am, lol.

So yeah, I swear by MDMA as being ****ing awesome.

Last edited:

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Okay then, I had a ton of morphine at one point during my recovery after an operation, so they figured it was a good time to pull a tube out of my stomach without saying anything. It was lolz, I was bleeding all over the place, but at the same time, I was like "Hm, whu?".

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Tried MDMA with friends, took it at like 11pm and it kicked in at almost midnight. So like, websites on MDMA say:

And this is funny because it's absolutely true. One minute like 45 mins after I took it I got up to have a glass of water and I'm like "You know guys, I sorta feel off balance", one of them turns on a light and suddenly HOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIII

A fun night ensued. We had LED lights, and since it was dark we were just drawing in thin air with the lights, shit was awesome and I was like "holy shit we're drawing in thin air". It's literally like those commercials/youtube videos where they use slow-shutter cameras and paint with light at night, only we could see it with our actual eyes...like you could freaking touch the light.

So like, we gave each other handlebar mustaches with lights, and clown shoes, and played games of "jesus christ what am I drawing with streams of light holy shit", and talked about crazy shit, and articles of clothes were stripped to roll on the ground ("holy shit why does this carpet feel good omg"). Didn't end up falling asleep or coming down until like 5am, lol.

So yeah, I swear by MDMA as being ****ing awesome.

Similar to this. Normally, I'm usually 'blah', so when I took it it was like energy drinksx50. At first I was all dizzy and shit, slightly overwhelmed. And then I was like, "HOLY SHIT, I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING." Couldn't stare at a mirror for one second without laughing. Actually, I was laughing quite a lot. Got better at almost everything(and wound up doing lots of random shit just to see how better I was at it), started spewing random psuedo-philosophical crap, all the while with the biggest f*cking grin on my face. I was just reeeally loose, and very happy. Went through like 6 water bottles.

Good times. Although it sucks major balls when you crash.

How many did you take, TMM?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
A 50mg capsule, which is like minimum dosage, maximum dosage is 200mg, so like I don't even know what shit would be like on a 200mg

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Did you take cute pills? With cute pictures and colors? :3

Nope, just clear/see-thru plastic (or whatever material) capsules, you could see the powder inside.

Tablet:

Stress_Balls_tablet.jpg

What I took was like:

2330160.jpg

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you're going to try anything, or pursue something if you enjoy the Salvia, I would suggest MDMA =P just ask whoever your friends are that got the Salvia.

Bring glowsticks and LED lights, and maybe personal massagers that have lights on them

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
If you're going to try anything, or pursue something if you enjoy the Salvia, I would suggest MDMA =P just ask whoever your friends are that got the Salvia.

Bring glowsticks and LED lights, and maybe personal massagers that have lights on them
It's on the to-do list. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back