• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
i make fun of gay people because I'm insecure about my own sexuality.

Ur so kool. D:

if he hated them...why did he make them?

answer that one

Because God gave humans free will, blah blah etc. Ask Mysterious, he'll be able to answer that.

Ok your parents officially suck.

Well, as inhumane as that may sound, I can understand them to a certain extent. How'd you feel is all your dreams of having a big family with grandchildren, a happy son with a wife, etc. would all be shattered at once?

Some people really seem to be so shocked by these things, I can only advise you to give your parents some time to think and get over it, and stand by your brother until then.

I guess your brother needs most of the help of all right now.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
@aquaVen

Wow, man, I'm really sorry. Things just seem to be going from bad to worse for you. Just remember that things generally get worse before they get better, and I must say that your courage in this situation is admirable.

To answer your question about whether or not people are born that way:

So far, to my knowledge, there isn't any proof that it is genetic. Most of the test that I come across say that the results are inconclusive, so I take that to mean that they are still searching for it.

While I don't believe that it is genetic (whether normality or abnormality), I do believe that people can be "born" gay, in the sense that they have a general leaning towards it. As I've said, as a Christian, I believe that each person has a particular sin that they struggle with, with homosexuality being a sin under the Christian religion. That isn't to say that there aren't influences outside. I also believe that some who are homosexuality did, in fact, choose it based on influences from their environment.

Let me be absolutely clear, I do not believe that homosexuality is acceptable behavior. I am not saying that just because a person's tendencies cause them to feel and think that it is okay, then the action is perfectly fine. You probably already know this, but God doesn't call temptation a sin, so being tempted by something is perfectly normal in Christianity.

I can't really say anything about his engagement, so I won't. However, I've always felt that people should be able to accept others feelings about life, religion, ect. So, even though you should definitely consider his feelings, I don't think it would be bad of you to talk to him about how you feel regarding the situation.

Again, I wish you the best of luck in this, and I pray that your family regains its stability soon.

Y

Yannis

Okay about six months ago i eavesdropped late at night on my brother's phone convo and he was talkin to his boyfriend... So i asked him about it the next day and he told me everything... Im best friends with him, so it shocked me and at first i didnt handle it well.... My parents found out two nights ago and like my mom is all depressed and my dad cries a lot and he never does that... I accept him but i just cant tell anyone from home because where i live people hate gays... its sad, really sad how they are so hateful... I still love him so much and i know that as soon as people find out its gonna be a living hell for me at school and for my parents at work because they work in our small town... i just dont wanna lose my friends but if i have to choose between my brother and my friends, its gonna be my brother! bloods thicker than water and i just cant cut him out of my life because hes that way! I would really appreciate yalls thoughts
- Peace
HAhah, your parents are so down now! You are screwed, thats the fact man. You gonna lose everything that you have gathered, friends, rispect, etc. just because your bro is homo!

Rispect. (You need it)

lol

Sucks for you. Maybe you can say to your friends that what it matters if ur bro is da gay? Its not your fault.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Sucks for you. Maybe you can say to your friends that what it matters if ur bro is da gay? Its not your fault.

Take it easy there Nazi-boy.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Even though my brother is only 7 and still has a lot of time to think things out. I think he might turn gay one day. (I'm not just saying that because my brother annoys me either) His favorite game is MY LITTLE PONY! He always says things like "He looks cute!" ...Well, at least he's open about it :D. lol, okay, that was mean but okay. So yea, I know where you're coming from. And It really wouldn't upset me very much if he really decided to be that. Because our Area is like, Gay heaven.I'm serious too. (Okay, it's mostly Bi but still, they're pretty much the same except Bi people like Boys and girls) One time, a dude said "What ever happened to the days where boys liked girls and girls liked boys? Why are there so many Bi people?" About six heads shot up in ONE CLASSROOM and they said "What's wrong with Bi people?!" (Even though it's pretty much true, it was alot simpler when boys liked girls and girls liked boys.)

But just remember that your brother is the same person he was before you knew he was gay. :D

Y

Yannis

Take it easy there Nazi-boy.
Im not nazi

What makes you think I am? :eek:

So the starter of this thread......YOU´RE FINISHED!! ...with that crying for all that is lost. Now go out there and make your brother proud! Show those friends of yours that your bro is gay, but also a human like they..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Even though my brother is only 7 and still has a lot of time to think things out. I think he might turn gay one day. (I'm not just saying that because my brother annoys me either) His favorite game is MY LITTLE PONY! He always says things like "He looks cute!" ...Well, at least he's open about it :D.
Seriously that doesnt say anything, mate. I used to play with my sisters barbie, though that actually was because I loved to play with characters and make up stories. Since I didnt get Playmobile till I was 6, there wasnt much else to use than that doll. xD

And I remember this friend of mine who's brother wore his mother's panty on his head and say he was a very pretty girl. Now he's definetly not gay.

But I see your point.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
today my mom had a nervous breakdown and she was admitted to a mental hospital... i just dont know what to do

no offense, dude, but your mother's insane if she gets throw in a mental hospital just because your brother is gay.

aquaVen

no offense, dude, but your mother's insane if she gets throw in a mental hospital just because your brother is gay.

Her sanity has always been hanging by a thread- from her father dying when she was young leaving her and her three sisters alone with an abusive mother - to her becoming pregnant and causing her budding modelling career to come to a crashing hault to never be revived- to my father cheating on her several times with several different women, always a fresh sexual promiscuity lurking around every corner but she ignores it for the sake of his money and her "image" as a happy housewife- to her many health problems and vanity which is useless as time takes its toll- to my brother coming out- This was the final hit she could take and would make her utterly break.
My life is ruined now and many of you may fail to comprehend the magnitude of the hopeless situation- But now what is important is that I don't end up like my mother, a victim of tragedy, never strong enough to rise up against the odds, I will live my life and nothing will stand in my way of true happiness. I plan to stay with a cousin in New York City who is well aware of my situation. I simply cannot bear the sight of my dismal parents, and if I dont leave I fear I may become swallowed in sorrow myself. Please give me your thoughts as this life I once thought of as perfect comes crashing down around my feet.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
There's nothing wrong in being a gay. It's his own choice, you shouldn't jugde him because of that.
Everyone's different and still there's very many who can't understand it. And that's very unfotunate.

aquaVen

Starting to sound like Desperate Housewives, really.

Yeah i know right? Ive always hated how my life is soooo over-dramatic.. But I think its cause Im surrounded by over-dramatic people: my friends are overdramatic and my family is SO overdramatic esp. my parents (but yall already know that)
O and seriously we should have a reality show. It would be some good sh*t lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back