• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Don't be so sure about that. Just work on powering up the characters. There are loads of new items that weren't available in the story, and while some can't be obtained right away, the ones you can get raise your stats imensily enough. Eventually, it'll get to where you defeat all the regular noise on ultimate without to much effort.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I may have problems when I first start out, but I'll adapt eventually. And yeah, the pharmacist at Shibu-Q Heads is going to be my new best friend soon enough. Once I get things sorted out and start focusing on strengthening my characters, I'm going to be visiting her very often.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I beat the game yesterday, now I"m trying to get all the Secret Reports. Has anyone got them all?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Argh I finally get every secret report except the one in Another Day, I"m at Pork City but I can't beat the 2nd floor's pig noise, it's pissing me off!!!! Can anyone help?

cloudscourge

Not sure, never been good with suroundings, or map
Argh I finally get every secret report except the one in Another Day, I"m at Pork City but I can't beat the 2nd floor's pig noise, it's pissing me off!!!! Can anyone help?

yeah i had the same problem and i was told to bring up the attack of my characters my neku is now somewhere around 50 and my beat's just a little bit higher than that. this got me all the way to the fifth floor, now thats a hard pig to beat

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Yeah I did that, thanks. I'm on like the tenth floor right now. Is "The Ultimate Enemy" hard or something?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Argh, now I need help with the 11th floor pig lol. Help?
Edit: Nevermind ha

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I finally got 16 Chain. I think I'll try mastering more pins and powering up my characters as much as I can before trying to take on Joshua's 11 Chain battle and Pork City. I want to feel confident that I'll be strong enough to take on pretty much anything before take on those two challenges.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Okay here's my status:
ESP'er Rank: Reaper C
ESP'er Points: 639 pts. E
Noise Report: 96 types 100% *
Pin Mastery: 35 types 11.5% E
Item Collection: 304 types 64.4% B
Final Time Attack: ----------------------

Yeah, not the best. What's everyone else's status? And what is final time attack?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
hey guys. I'm thinking about buying this game.

I was wondering if you guys that have the game could list out the pros/cons and then give me your recommendation.

it would be greatly appreciated :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I agree. D:

THERE ARE NO CONS. AT ALL. >.> You get used to the battle system after a while and that is the ONLY bad thing about this game. Once you get the hang of it, though, it's really fun. :D

And, um, random but... is anybody interested in those extra songs that aren't on the actual soundtrack? Square's releasing another CD and it comes out in July~ 83

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
man guys. with all of these positive reviews, i think i'm gonna have to buy it. it got good reviews from critics, so i think that all is good.

i just hope that i can find time to play it :D

and rena, if you read this, could you plz go look at my character on the ooc thread of the RP? that would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back