• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and MX, connected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MARLUXIA1

Let's start at the very begining, KH1.
Let's get where Xehanort's Heartless begins to trick Riku into power and he begins to posses his body.
We all know that Xehanort Heartless had no specific form before possesing Riku, rigtht? My point? All im saying is that when Xehanort's Heartless began to absorb the energy from Riku, he began to take the form of MX keading into the idea of why Xehanort Heartless has the same clothes as MX.

Review:
XH posseses Riku
XH absorbs Riku's energy
XH begins to take form of MX.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ah, that makes sense, but that doesn't explain why Xemnas has white hair. Close. It seems that White is Xehanort's natural hair color.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The theory is good, but I think he had those outfit before becoming a heartless, after banning AtW maybe, or he chosed them. It's like his haircut, if we look XH's haircut, it's a copy of AtW's one, so I guess he chosed himself his outfit...

Bh325

So, MX flees his body. Then he starts to trick Riku into darkness, as you said. Then he gains a physical form as Xehanort and starts to become more and more like MX. I assume you mean that MX is an older version of Xehanort, am I right? It makes sense, it's a good theory. Nice work!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Ah, that makes sense, but that doesn't explain why Xemnas has white hair. Close. It seems that White is Xehanort's natural hair color.

And it also doesn't explain why Xehanort's Heartless only takes over Master Xehanort's clothes (lol perv) but not his appearance at all.

If he really would have taken over "parts" of Master Xehanort, wouldn't it have made more sense to take over the looks, body, etc. first?

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
And it also doesn't explain why Xehanort's Heartless only takes over Master Xehanort's clothes (lol perv) but not his appearance at all.

If he really would have taken over "parts" of Master Xehanort, wouldn't it have made more sense to take over the looks, body, etc. first?

he does tho, just a younger version
he starts 2 get that creepy tanned skin and his eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back