• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You can pretty much switch between the two at will. You don't have to replay the entire game on each level. It just depends on what kind of pins you want. If you're at a high enough level in terms of attack, defense, and HP, then it really doesn't matter what level they're on.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You can pretty much switch between the two at will. You don't have to replay the entire game on each level. It just depends on what kind of pins you want. If you're at a high enough level in terms of attack, defense, and HP, then it really doesn't matter what level they're on.

Well yeah, I'm fully aware of that. It's just that I set it at Hard from the beginning, so I figure I may as well finish it like that and switch it after that.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well whatever you want is fine. It would kind of be a waste of time to stop getting the secret reports and replay the game up to that point to me.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Alright, my plan has worked. I bought a new game (TWEWY) to switch for my rented one which I'm goning to keep. But now my friend is playing the new one so now he wants one so he can swap it, lol sounds confusing dunnit?
Argh, I can't beat Week 2's Game Master, I've tried like 7 times and keep getting so close

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well whatever you want is fine. It would kind of be a waste of time to stop getting the secret reports and replay the game up to that point to me.

You misinterpreted what I said. I never said I was going to start all over on Ultimate; I meant that either I would keep it on Hard like it is now or switch to Ultimate and continue like that.

Argh, I can't beat Week 2's Game Master, I've tried like 7 times and keep getting so close

Yeah, Minamimoto is a huge pain in the ass; probably the boss I struggle most against in the whole game. Anyway, be sure to equip your best healing pin; you may even want to go for two, just in case. And of course, raise your level if you had it intentionally lowered and equip your best pins.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You misinterpreted what I said. I never said I was going to start all over on Ultimate; I meant that either I would keep it on Hard like it is now or switch to Ultimate and continue like that.

Yeah, but what about when you're done with the game on hard mode?

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I have a problem...
on the secret reports it says to beat certain bosses on hard...
but when i set it to hard and do THE WHOLE CHAPTER AND THE BOSS, it doesnt work
what am i doing wrong?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I have a problem...
what am i doing wrong?

those days only say to defeat the certain noise numbers. Those noise numbers aren't the boss noise for the chapter. You need to find a blue noise symbol, and defeat it to collect the secret report.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
But like the second day of the first chapter, it says to fight #88 Which is the golden bat...so wouldnt i fight him at the end of the chapter like the first time?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
But like the second day of the first chapter, it says to fight #88 Which is the golden bat...so wouldnt i fight him at the end of the chapter like the first time?

No. That's one of the weird things. There, they have two bats, 87, the chapter boss, and 88 who appears later in the story, but is the boss required to beat to get the report. In the bottom left hand corner of the stage in a-east is 88's blue noise symbol. That's the one you need to defeat.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have a problem...
what am i doing wrong?

When it tells you to defeat a certain boss for a Report, it's talking about a Blue Noise symbol. You don't get the star if you defeat the boss as part of the storyline, although it often is the same boss as the one in that chapter.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
When it tells you to defeat a certain boss for a Report, it's talking about a Blue Noise symbol. You don't get the star if you defeat the boss as part of the storyline, although it often is the same boss as the one in that chapter.

Already took care of it. thanks.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Wow, been a while since I've been 'round... Lol, yeah, I noticed that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back