• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
ok i kno people hav been over this thousands of times but i hav thousands of answers so does any1 kno the release date of bbs but make sure its da reel thing not wat u heard plz an thanx

and yes u see the fact it was in the past it can be written in other word its a history book sorta I cant provide full details if ur confuse but read it in his book it will make sense the fact u know wat ur lookin for will help

The Light

Ok here we go ill double space to make clearer

In yen sid's book in kingdom hearts 2 in the future story chapter theirs a small paragraph sayin "will this

battle Born of confusion end" born is just another word for birth aka Birth

by Sleep

Now for the sleep all three games start with the main or nobody of main character sleepin or awakenin

from Sleep aka Birth by Sleep

also when destiny island was attack and that was the begin of soras true adventure it was dark out not

just the storm b4 the storm night and wat do most people do at night they sleep another sleep fact

the other sections r just things i think normura got from so dont worry bout that list ok but their that

should help

big don mega

born birth r practically same word did u read his book pay a visit its on his desk that will answer all ur lost confuse questions

it was in the future story as i mentioned so i doubt it has to do with BbS because it is the past. and that sleep thing is regarding sora, who isn't in BbS. the reason he sleeps so much though is because he's lazy and not for any other reason

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

im sorry it still makes no sense. Birth is implied to mean that the events of KH began by confusion, and Sleeping has to do with someone sleeping at the beginning of every KH game.

no...............no. FAIL

The Light

it was in the future story as i mentioned so i doubt it has to do with BbS because it is the past. and that sleep thing is regarding sora, who isn't in BbS. the reason he sleeps so much though is because he's lazy and not for any other reason

its says note this is off memory but "will the day come when this war born of confusion end" its mentionin end so toda well ill check tommorow gotta go its midnight again sleep night

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I think another war might Happen. The characters in BBS we know so far all have keyblades so if Xehanort (having some relation to these characters) returns as his original self again he should somehow retrieve a keyblade once again. Then he might try to gain a crew of keybladers and such and well...............who knows

IHaveItMemorized

to be honest dude, i think ur on to something. my theory about the whole birth by sleep thing is that nobodies and heartless are created while sleeping. y do u think that namine wanted to put sora to sleep in CoM and at the opening vid of KH2. but idk, i love hearing different opinions, and u have an interesting source of information...i gotta check into yensids book. and btw, if u read the information that khinsider has about BBS, they say Yensid makes an apperance. idk just a thought.

IHaveItMemorized

and what i meant about namine wanting to put sora to sleep is that maybe she wanted to make roxas or something. but like i said...just a thought.

The Light

for a war to end it must begin, since the war in BbS is most likely over and that is future story, i think there will be a different "war"

exactly meanin sinse finally bbs war ended a new war will start and i believe that letter starts but i belive square enix wants to show everyone how it started with birth by sleep the heartless nobody war did not start with sora it did ven terra and aqua so u got it birth by sleep coded is not important 358/2 shows us roxas's story and bbs shows us the beginin of the war which ended in khII the questions now is wats KHIII goin to b like. but any way congrats big don mega u got it:) took u long enough:lol:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I can see what you're getting at here... It makes enough sense to me... Keyblade graveyard = questions = confusion

The Light

I can see what you're getting at here... It makes enough sense to me... Keyblade graveyard = questions = confusion

yes thats wat it says born of confusion and i notice that someone post wat i 4got which was when the king bcame yen sids apprentice durin bbs so thats how he knows about the war thats y its in his book so also congrats IHaveItMemorized bout remindin me so i hope that help people understand it all

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yes thats wat it says born of confusion and i notice that someone post wat i 4got which was when the king bcame yen sids apprentice durin bbs so thats how he knows about the war thats y its in his book so also congrats IHaveItMemorized bout remindin me so i hope that help people understand it all

WHAT the hell are you saing?! No one can read your illegible sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back