• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Well, being an elistist and all...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shards

Who said that YOU could?

( Goddarn 25 char. )

Wow! Good one! I am sure it took a lot of brain cells to repeat what I said. If only you could use all that brain power to gain some decent debate skills, and make some friends. Little 12 year old does your mommy know you are posting on a fourm, and not play games on Disneychannel.com?

Dark Shards

It obviously didn't take him that long to think of, considering the speed that he posted.

Both of you are trying to hard. The difference is one is succeeding and one of you is epicly failing.

ow that hurt I might go cry

but you are still the one who made this thread so you are ok

Dark Shards

If I have bad debating skills, than I have no word to show the stupidity that you emit just by being here.

In other words, you have no debating skills.

Please for the sack of us all go slit your throat instead of your wrists emofag.

If you had any debating skills we would still be talking about your orginal topic.

Emo? That your best insult calling someone emo because pior to this post they said they were going to cry with sarcasm?:huh:

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
If you had any debating skills we would still be talking about your orginal topic.

Emo? That your best insult calling someone emo because pior to this post they said they were going to cry with sarcasm?:huh:

You obviously don't know about debating or else we would still be talking about the original topic.

Honestly I have no time to deal with your no wit comebacks. If you become intelligent any time soon we can have an actual clash of wits. Until then, bawwwwwww more please emofag.

Dark Shards

You obviously don't know about debating or else we would still be talking about the original topic.
Honestly I have no time to deal with your no wit comebacks. If you become intelligent any time soon we can have an actual clash of wits. Until then, bawwwwwww more please emofag.

I have not wit? You just repeated what I said. Than you just go on and on about calling me emofag, and saying go baw more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back