• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
OK Im not goin to screw up this time ok Birth by Sleep a title all of us were wonderin wats it mean well i think i got it. I decided to pay a visit to Yen Sids tower for future game clues readin his book i notice on Future story It says ... "When will this battle Born of Confusion End" well Theres birth now for by sleep all 3 games started when a character when he was sleepin KHI he was sleepin on beach havin a dream KHCoM They were sleepin in meadow when sora heard somthin got up and went to investigate KHII Roxas was havin another dream about him also When Destiny Island was bein attack in KHI it was night out dinner time and at night wat do most people do... They sleep so did the confusion behind BbS title reveal itself and come to originate this way also BbS video starts with a keyblade grave yard how that get their its a question and questions are usually confusing confusin=confusion dont believe me check ur games and go to Yen Sids tower and read hopefully this is true

P.S. if this was address b4 im sorry I didnt realize

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Um, I'm going to have to re-read that...try to work on your grammar.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Okay. I get that people are sleeping in the begining of the games. But what does that have to do with Yensid's book?

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
Okay. I get that people are sleeping in the begining of the games. But what does that have to do with Yensid's book?

Theres a line in his book in the Future story chapter sayin When will this war born of Confusion end.
Thats not the only place I believe holds clues for future games all the following are listed
1. Yen Sid's book
2.Jimmy's Journal
3.Ansems Report
4.You Tube[check diffrent videos throughout games
5.diffrent things layin around in both old and new office of Ansem The Wise
They wont pop out at you cause when Normura created earlier kh game he wasnt thinking of BbS he made Bbs usin all earlier KH games plus if you know japanese check out Square Enix japanese home page Im takin japanese next year lol

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I need a few more specifics. You need to list your exact proofs. I don't know what I'm looking at and how it connects. You need to tell me that.

k.h.master41

lol wow. So your saying that... There's some kinda confusion battle that started becuz of something made while something was sleeping? lol u gotta put this together 4 me bud.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

OK Im not goin to screw up this time ok Birth by Sleep a title all of us were wonderin wats it mean well i think i got it. I decided to pay a visit to Yen Sids tower for future game clues readin his book i notice on Future story It says ... "When will this battle Born of Confusion End" well Theres birth now for by sleep all 3 games started when a character when he was sleepin KHI he was sleepin on beach havin a dream KHCoM They were sleepin in meadow when sora heard somthin got up and went to investigate KHII Roxas was havin another dream about him also When Destiny Island was bein attack in KHI it was night out dinner time and at night wat do most people do... They sleep so did the confusion behind BbS title reveal itself and come to originate this way also BbS video starts with a keyblade grave yard how that get their its a question and questions are usually confusing confusin=confusion dont believe me check ur games and go to Yen Sids tower and read hopefully this is true

P.S. if this was address b4 im sorry I didnt realize

uh..............right now you sound like Jeff Goldblum

Honestly, this theory makes no sense at all. Maybe to you, but i dont think backing this up will do any justice :thumbdown:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I think what she's trying to say is... in the KH games we have now, Sora's beginning started out while he was dreaming... and I give up.

I tried to understand. >_>
hun, try to work on your grammar, and maybe it will make a little bit more sense.

k?

graypeople

ok i kno people hav been over this thousands of times but i hav thousands of answers so does any1 kno the release date of bbs but make sure its da reel thing not wat u heard plz an thanx

big don mega

i think i disagree with you, but i can't understand enough to be sure. one thing though BBS is in the past so you won't find anything relating to that in the future storys of yen sid's book

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back