• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider on the road to the big 3 Million!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As of right now KHInsider is less then 10,000 posts away from the big three million. That's super duper amazing. =o

So, any ideas on what we should do to celebrate, other then give a prize to the 3 millionth post. xD The post I have just made is the 2,990,750th, so we are getting there!

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
How about we just have a big celebratory thread or something? or somebody could put together a music video, or a piece of artwork. Or maybe a forum wide event?

Anyways, hooray for the big 3 mill!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
i hope we can make it.

i think you should give 3 million dollars to the person with the three millionth post :D

haha jk.

but seriously, its a good idea.

Macabre

Gold Member
How about a celebration thread like ASG said?

GFX artists could make some artwork for the celebration.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Every section of the creative corner making something for the site?

>.>

Not really a bad idea, imo.

How about a contest? A "Three millionth posts" banner, for example that could be put somewhere on the page (at the top, above the SotW for example).

My best idea for something "forum-wide".

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Wow the 3millionth? Alhamdulillah, thats awesome. Yeah we definely must celebrate.
Hm yeah a banner doesnt sound like a bad idea actually. But then again not everyone will be able to make one..

Macabre

Gold Member
How about some GFX artists are chosen to make a banner,every artist with their own banner and the one that's the best will be chosen as the official banner?

Charlie K

Back in Business
People make videos, pictures, and everything eles, and we have a huge party, and then, together as one whole being, we smite our enemies!
MAWHAHAHA!
...Maybe...Maybe just a party will do...Yeah.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Give us all a copy of KH2FM+ :p
No i dont know we'll celebrate it somehow :thumbup:

Josh

Silver Member
how about a drawing for some like kh shirt or swap magic+kh2fm+ or whatever, maybe something cheap :O even though swap magic and kh2fm+ aren't cheap lawl.

Back