• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could BBS Not Be In The Past?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Maybe someone just had the blades beforehand, and the blades were then passed on to Sora and Co?
Cause as in KH2, the Organisation kept referring to how the keyblade supposedly chose the wrong wielder this time, that would mean the Sora's keyblade had a former owner sometime in the past and was simply passed on to him.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Maybe someone just had the blades beforehand, and the blades were then passed on to Sora and Co?
Cause as in KH2, the Organisation kept referring to how the keyblade supposedly chose the wrong wielder this time, that would mean the Sora's keyblade had a former owner sometime in the past and was simply passed on to him.

Or the fact that Riku was supposed to be the original wielder

and the fact that the past keybladers where most likely more skilled

Detronilizer

The KH2 secret ending was a concept video, created before Nomura even thought up of VAT's faces. He's said that VAT taking the Keyblades was only to show that they weren't Sora, Riku, and Kairi; virtually everything in that video was symbolic.

The KH2:FM secret ending is the video that shows what really happens, as Nomura implies. Though I don't have concrete proof, I'm sure that just about everything in the video really happens in the game. Why? Because this video was made after Nomura had completely finished the story of BBS and was already starting to work on it. This is unlike Deep Dive, which was made before SE even confirmed making a sequel to KH. Also, at the very beginning of the KH2:FM secret ending, you can already see that the Keyblades VAT picked up in the previous secret ending aren't there anymore.

Twiligan

The KH2 secret ending was a concept video, created before Nomura even thought up of VAT's faces. He's said that VAT taking the Keyblades was only to show that they weren't Sora, Riku, and Kairi; virtually everything in that video was symbolic.

The KH2:FM secret ending is the video that shows what really happens, as Nomura implies. Though I don't have concrete proof, I'm sure that just about everything in the video really happens in the game. Why? Because this video was made after Nomura had completely finished the story of BBS and was already starting to work on it. This is unlike Deep Dive, which was made before SE even confirmed making a sequel to KH. Also, at the very beginning of the KH2:FM secret ending, you can already see that the Keyblades VAT picked up in the previous secret ending aren't there anymore.

agreed, I dont get wheere people are getting, the "its not in the past" thing from, even though its been confirmed to BE in the past, ditto

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No...the only concept depicted in the Final Mix + Secret Ending is him "splitting" in half to reveal The Apprentice.

That's what you think. How do you know Terra's eyes changing color isn't symbolic? Or how do you know that the splitting is in actuality not conceptual? It might be the only conceptual bit in the trailer as you're saying, but that still makes it conceptual. Conceptual=anything that can be changed later.

Seftrex

Hi i was just watching the Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Trailer (NOT FINAL MIX+) and Terraa,Ven and Aqua pick up Kindom Key,Way To Dawn and Mickeys Key asif Sora, Riku and Mickey were dead... (That has to be in the future) Also When Terra,Ven and Aqua are stood next to the 3 Keyblades in the ground And behind them is the dead final boss from Kingdom Hearts 2 (Like 12 years after BBS)

**READ THIS** Dont be bitting my head off i know its in the past but why would the bead boss from Kingdom Hearts 2 be there? **READ THIS**

Watch the video for proof at around 00:50 - 00:54
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Secret Ending Video English

I am in the mood for repeating others...

It has been confirmed to be in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back