• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could BBS Not Be In The Past?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenTheSheep

Hi i was just watching the Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Trailer (NOT FINAL MIX+) and Terraa,Ven and Aqua pick up Kindom Key,Way To Dawn and Mickeys Key asif Sora, Riku and Mickey were dead... (That has to be in the future) Also When Terra,Ven and Aqua are stood next to the 3 Keyblades in the ground And behind them is the dead final boss from Kingdom Hearts 2 (Like 12 years after BBS)

**READ THIS** Dont be bitting my head off i know its in the past but why would the bead boss from Kingdom Hearts 2 be there? **READ THIS**

Watch the video for proof at around 00:50 - 00:54
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Secret Ending Video English

Somnus

Every single source says it's 10 years before kh1. If you don't believe them then there is no use believing in this. Also be advise that the secret trailer shouldn't be taken into account. The purpose was to demonstrate character development aka, a teaser.

It's confirmed to be in the past, so uhhh...failure
Failure to correct the errors is also failure

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Actually that's not necessarily true. It's in the past, but also in the present, as Nomura stated. I think it's based around Xehanort's memories, or Xemnas even, so it is technically in the present, but the storyline being told is 10 years in the past.

-- Andy

Erlix

Its in the past and the sora, riku and mickey's keyblades in the secret trailer are just symbolic.

Sora Unser

(Geeze you guys, have a snickers and a midol.) I thought the same thing if it wasn't really 10 years ago or whatever. As if the person telling the story explains it in the mind and thinking years back, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Wow people are getting so uptight about this o_O. Yes, the truth is that it's set 10 prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, although it may contain elements of the present since it is retelling the memories of Xehanort to some degree.

Calm down O_O. You could just say that instead of being rude.

-- Andy

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If you don't believe Nomura, that's pretty sad...

Twiligan

the secret mivie was just a concept vid, not to be taken into concideration.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm not so true. Here I do quote:

Nomura: The secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is actually a scene from Birth By Sleep, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However, because it is difficult to express such a violent battle as playable content, the secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is an image (scene?) of the end.(Is he hinting that this is how Birth by Sleep will end or something else?)

-- Andy

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Failure to correct the errors is also failure

Lol @ ownage.

Failure to shut the **** up is also a failure.

Lol @ reaction.

Well, it has come from official sources and from SE themselves, so I'm positive you can trust them.

And, I'm surprised nobody has said this yet, the KH2 secret movie was merely a concept video, the part with the crossroads is most likely not even canon and there for mere symbolical reasons.

antiroxas

I strongly believe that its in the past, but the keyblades are rusty, so i can see where you are coming from. It's a nice thought anyway....

Twiligan

it makes no sense, unless the game spans over the course of like 12 years, but then it STILL wouldnt make sense, cuz Sora and Co. never met VAT.

Hero2

rusty keyblades = Concept theory of an early teaser trailer
It's in the past because it has been confirmed it's in the past

...The keyblades were also rusted in the Final Mix secret ending as well, which was not concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back