• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
EVIL MAN!!!!!!! Can't believe you made yourself cry. Way to go stoner!! lol. Well at least you said something. Now hide your stash somewhere else.

Dark Shards

Other than the other smokers or "rebels" on this site... why would we wish you luck on something that.... that you know what its all about and arent going to stop ..... >.> well w/e u do lol hope your life turns out fine <.<

Wow your the coolest

Well lol next time hide it at a friends house or somewhere away from your house.

XxRemnantxX

Can't believe you guys are actually encouraging him to continue with it. Drugs are bad, period. Unless you like the fact that you'll die early in life, and most likely look like crap because of what the drugs are doing to go, then go right ahead. That is completely idiotic. There are other outlets besides drugs. And no, I don't mean drinking or smoking other things. Then again, I don't know your personal life. Maybe you've tried other things. But dude, you're going down the wrong road. I wish you luck and I hope you pull out of it.

And yes actually. It IS a big deal.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Can't believe you guys are actually encouraging him to continue with it. Drugs are bad, period. Unless you like the fact that you'll die early in life, and most likely look like crap because of what the drugs are doing to go, then go right ahead. That is completely idiotic. There are other outlets besides drugs. And no, I don't mean drinking or smoking other things. Then again, I don't know your personal life. Maybe you've tried other things. But dude, you're going down the wrong road. I wish you luck and I hope you pull out of it.

And yes actually. It IS a big deal.
It isnt a big deal and dont listen to her. Smoke alittle with your dad but make sure you got a pizza or something ready to make when you guys get done so then you have something to munch on.

T

Tyler Durden

You shouldn't even be using drugs in the first place. They'll kill you ya know. He has every right to be dissapointed and angry with you for being stupid enough to even touch such filth.

Pot isn't going to kill you. Hell, it's better than smoking cigarettes.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Idiot. There's a reason WHY drugs are against the law. I'm guessing you do drugs as well. -___- Well no wonder.

HAHAHA i never done drugs a day in my life. Good job. It isnt a big deal cause if it really mattered something bigger would have happened. The fact is he wasnt doing crack or something but some weed. A lot of the adults today even my parents smoke some weed. You can always think they don't but really guess you don't see what reality shows you.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah, pot may cause you to lose some brain cells, but aside from that and a decided lack of motivation, there aren't any real consequences.

You don't NEED to stop. It's just expensive and trying if you keep going.

XxRemnantxX

Pot isn't going to kill you. Hell, it's better than smoking cigarettes.

If it was okay for you...then it wouldn't be against the law now would it?
Millions of people chew gum. It's harmless. That's why there isn't a law banning chewing gum.
There's a reason why it's against the law. You should respect your authorities and trust
them when they say it's bad.

XxRemnantxX

Whatever. If it wasn't bad, people wouldn't sneak around to smoke it. I'm done talking to you people about this subject. It's ridiculous. I came to this forum for Kingdom Hearts. Not drug talk. I have better things to do anyway.

T

Tyler Durden

If it was okay for you...then it wouldn't be against the law now would it?
Millions of people chew gum. It's harmless. That's why there isn't a law banning chewing gum.
There's a reason why it's against the law. You should respect your authorities and trust
them when they say it's bad.

Caffeine is a drug with adverse side effects, and that hasn't been illegal...ever.

Your argument sucks.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Uh pot isnt completely harmless but it is pretty much just like alcohol.

Millions of people smoke pot and drink and yet only one of the two is not against the law. But sometime it could be that pot is legalized but it will have limitations such as pot can only be smoked in homes and not in public. I doubt it will be legalized but do you see them stopping everyone from smoking pot. Hell alot of people in government spoke pot too i bet.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah, pot may cause you to lose some brain cells, but aside from that and a decided lack of motivation, there aren't any real consequences.

Um, having taken a state-approved Drug and Alcohol Awareness Class, Marijuana slows-down your reaction time and distorts your reasoning. It's more than dangerous if someone drives a car while they are high. Other than that though, it's like being drunk. If you absolutely have to do it, it's best to do it in the privacy of your home.

Still, it's illegal, so it is a big deal, so, uh, don't do it unless you want your backdoor excavated in prison.

T

Tyler Durden

Yeah, they make CONSTANT drug busts in this joint. Like, every time you're caught, you are IMMEDIATELY sent to prison and RAPED.

/realitycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back