• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You shouldn't even be using drugs in the first place. They'll kill you ya know. He has every right to be dissapointed and angry with you for being stupid enough to even touch such filth.

nu-uh.
i heard somewhere that smoking weed kills your brain cells... i think.
so yeah, he even said he wasn't going to stop. read bottom of pg 1.

Oh I see, well it's his life and his choice. Some people need to learn things for themselves I guess. XD

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Smoke some of that shit with your dad. Hostility won't be a problem when he's high.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Silh said:
Smoke some of that shit with your dad. Hostility won't be a problem when he's high.
gungonX said:
Lol, or that! "Pass the bong daddy?"
Just remember "puff, puff, pass."
If your dad has killed you by now just means he is mad you didnt share is all.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
If you can refer to it as a stash you're screwed. Anything I would call my stash I would want to keep hidden.

Anyway there's nothing to do but wait.

Oblivionite

Don't blame your father for putting you on drugs.
He must have told you to not smoke, and turn out like him.

It is your own fault that you got involved in this kind of thing.

If there is anyone to blame, its YOU.

Just remember "puff, puff, pass."
If your dad has killed you by now just means he is mad you didnt share is all.

Haha, oh snap! Yeah if you hand your "shit" over to your dad, he'd most likely smoke it on you. XD

Trag

Bronze Member
Redemption, Sour D.

Anyways, I'm not proud of what I did last night. I did a mixture of you guy's advice. I told the truth about who I smoked it with, and how long I had been smoking. But then I thought, no one can get mad at their kid while their crying. So I thought of all the sad things in my life, and it was pretty easy. Hell, I believed me. Told him I'd stop, and never bring that stuff in the house again. I don't like that I lied to him about it, but pot's not really that big a deal, and I wanted to go to bed pretty bad. "It's alright, you messed up pretty bad, but this'll be between you and me, no one else. Just don't mess up like this again". I've got no intention of quitting, though. It's really, really not that big a deal. I don't see why parents blow up at kids for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back