• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problems again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
What kind of move? also, if this is fairly recent, be careful to not overstep your bounds.

Like, a kiss. And we've had 4 dates now, so I don't think I'm overstepping.

Look into her eyes and tell her that you are so thankful that she's in your life, make her feel like she's the luckiest girl alive. Then slowly go in for the kill.

Remember you have to make her feel that your not just wanting to get in her pants, respect her thoughts, tell her how much she means to you, but don't go over board, and always be honest. <3

Relationships strive upon the abiltiy to make the other feel he/she is worth everything. Give her everything.

I was asking "when" but this is helpful too ^^.

Anyway, I just got back from the date.

And I did nothing =/. A little angry at myself. >.<

Ningacom said:
I was asking "when" but this is helpful too ^^.

Anyway, I just got back from the date.

And I did nothing =/. A little angry at myself. >.<

Well at 15, I wouldn't expect you to either. Also what I said before there is no exact time for, when you feel it, you'll know it.

Sora RE+Mixed

This is real helpfull. I turn 15 in 4 days(the 29) and im kinda in the same situation with a girl at my school. Its real nice to know that these guys and girls can help. Ningacom, your not alone.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Back, ONCE AGAIN!

I thought about making another thread, but I thought "Why bother?"

So I'm bringing this thread back with my newest set of problems.

For all those who HAVEN'T been keeping up with this, I'm in love:wub:

And yesterday, I went to this dance and met her there. And... I did something stupid

*rips hair out*

See, I tried to kiss her for the first time. Which was idiotic of me, since I know it wasn't an appropiate time. Obviously, I got rejected. She didn't seem upset, but I think I seriously overstepped my boundries.

But there's a bigger problem in this, WHY I was so hasty and forward with her.

That night, I saw my friend with his new gf. And regardless of what I tried to tell myself, I knew I was jealous.

Then later I saw another one of my friends with his gf. And they were so...close. And they hadn't been going out that long.

I guess I was just... envious. Which pisses me off, b/c I'd thought I was over such thoughts. But when I rlly thought about it, I realized I was sick of seeing other people happy and wanted what they had.

So, the point of this post.

1) Should I feel as bad as I do for being too hasty with the girl I like?

2) Am I being stupid for being envious of other ppl?

Ty for any and all advise and suggestions =D

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
1) as long as she doesn't mind it to much, you're alright. Some girls have a higher tolerance than others. just talk to her. not about what you did, and if you already apologized, don't bring it up. If she still is nice an friendly with you, you're alright.

2) Yes and No. No, because its natural to want to be close to someone. Yes, because its a total waste of your time. your feelings are stupid and insignificant. I know that sound incredibly harsh, but i'm not saying it to be mean. Realistically, you won't give a crap about here by the time you're in college.

Its really a waste of feelings. then again, its not going to stop you from feeling like crap anyway, so get used to it. Love sucks. And don't let anyone else who is in a allegedly successful relationship try to tell you otherwise.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Good point. I mean... I want to say...

"You're wrong. She's the one person who actually listens to me when I talk, and I have hope that we'll be together longer then that"

But when I think about it, that's highly unlikely. Also, what I feel for her now is prolly just my teenage hormones doing what they do best.

This puts me in a pickle -_-

your feelings are stupid and insignificant.

I should feel sad, or offended. But all I can do is laugh xD

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
my advice would be to get one of her friends (i hope your close friends with at least ONE of them) to ask her who she likes, and then tell her she knows someone who likes this girl.

the girl will probably not tell, but the friend can put your name out, then you can see what happens.

i would say use text or myspace.

its happened to me before and it worked really well.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Good point. I mean... I want to say...

"You're wrong. She's the one person who actually listens to me when I talk, and I have hope that we'll be together longer then that"

But when I think about it, that's highly unlikely. Also, what I feel for her now is prolly just my teenage hormones doing what they do best.

This puts me in a pickle -_-

Hey, if you will be happy with her, it will be worth it. Now you need to slow down. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN. I've seen two MAJOR patterns with guy and love problems. They either can't communicate, or they go to fast/expect to much to early.

Hit the damned brakes for a minute, lol. you shouldn't think about giving her a kiss until after a couple dates, like 3 or 4 dates. by then you can probably assume she wants to stick with you.

I should feel sad, or offended. But all I can do is laugh xD

lol, sorry, i was in one of my depressive moods i get, but its good that it had a positive effect. That said, i don't necessarily take back the basic idea, since most early realtionships don't last, and it may not be wise to invest so much of yourself into them just yet.

my advice would be to get one of her friends (i hope your close friends with at least ONE of them) to ask her who she likes, and then tell her she knows someone who likes this girl.

the girl will probably not tell, but the friend can put your name out, then you can see what happens.

Except by the very fact of one of her friends asking that it creates suspicion. NEVER USE A MIDDLE PERSON. it never works. if she doesn't tell her, she might tell someone else who will, or the girl might guess. I mean, you already googly over her, if your name starts showing up shes going to put things together.

Don't do this. this is the scaredy cat running away way to do things. talk to her by the phone, or talk to her in person. girls value that person connection you can't get through just typed letters.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Hey, if you will be happy with her, it will be worth it. Now you need to slow down. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN. I've seen two MAJOR patterns with guy and love problems. They either can't communicate, or they go to fast/expect to much to early.

Normally, that's how I am. I mean, I take stuff RLLY slow. But as I said, I wasn't thinking straight that night. I'd been reading a lot of stuff about love, and watching similar programs. Plus, I've had to deal with the crowds of couples I have to see every day, and wonder if I want that same thing myself.

Hit the damned brakes for a minute, lol. you shouldn't think about giving her a kiss until after a couple dates, like 3 or 4 dates. by then you can probably assume she wants to stick with you.

*starts counting on his fingers*

I count 6 dates, so in that train of thought I wasn't going too fast. Even though I was.

that all sounds like advise for going out with her. But we are already, technically, going out.

Either way, I wouldn't use that approach. Thnx anyway ^^

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Normally, that's how I am. I mean, I take stuff RLLY slow. But as I said, I wasn't thinking straight that night. I'd been reading a lot of stuff about love, and watching similar programs. Plus, I've had to deal with the crowds of couples I have to see every day, and wonder if I want that same thing myself.
I feel the same way. That's why I totally hate valentines day. I see people hugging and kissing eachother. It gets depressing, then I laugh when I see the same couple break up (without tears) the next day. So I don't know. I see your point, you don't want one of those annoying "week long" relationships. But ultimately, we really can't help you very much. Why? Because like just sucks that way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back