• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Long, Farewell~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CtR

So how long has it been? 5/6 months? Wow it seems like so much longer o.o and I mean that in the best way possible xD well, tonight is my last night, after I log off tonight I most likely will not be returning again.

Why am I leaving? Well I have been thinking about it recently anyway, xD internet is taking over my life waaay too much, I mean I supermod two large sites, and I admin at a few smaller ones as well as trying to you know, have an actual life =p

Today was the icing on the cake, I found out a friend has got into a really bad car crash, he will be in hospital for a long time, I don’t know yet whether he will make it. I hope to god (or whatever the heck it is that exists) that he makes it through, you see, in the past 2 years; I have had to deal with more death than I ever want to feel again. I know it is a part of life and all that jazz, but damn, 3 friends alone to care crashes in the past 18months, I am hoping my friend doesn’t make it a 4th. So, relevance of this? It’s got me thinking, if I was to die tomorrow what would I be remembered for? I don’t want to be “that girl who was a staffer on some internet places” I actually want something from life xD this summer I get the chance to actually go on excavation at one of the most important sites in Europe D: (I am an archaeologist in training for those who are wondering what the hell I am on about xD) Life is short, I can’t waste it forever on the internets you know, =p

I leave tonight and I am taking some ****ing awesome moments with me forever imprinted on my ditz of a brain xD I remember when I was still fairly new and I was part of a sting operation in the Inferno to help catch a cheat xDDD that was most fun. I will naturally also be taking some moments that I would really rather ****ing forget, but hey, that’s life xD

You know, this is actually harder than I was expecting it to be, believe it or not I have grown to actually adore quite a lot of you <3 I will miss some of you a hell of a lot :3 True there are some of you that I am hoping die in the most painful drawn out vicious bloody way imaginable =D did I mention painful and slow? :3

I feel like I need to make some, hmm not shout outs, but stuff aimed at specific people, don’t worry loves I wont use your names =p

Person A: I will still help mentor you in maths, so don’t worry <3 and I know you will do well on your exam.

Person B: I will be expecting to finish our debate on Tragedies over Comedies at some point =p you know that I will win :3

Person C: Honey I have given you all the advice I can, just ask her out already.

Person D: Sweetie don’t worry, I’m still going to be available to talk to so don’t panic :3 I will still help you through and you will make it :3 you’re a strong girl don’t forget that.

Other people that I am helping with various shit xD my MSN, AIM, Yahoo and Skype are all in my profile :3 feel free to add me and I will continue helping, I don’t abandon those who I promise to help.

Hmm what else, what else? Oh, the people who posted in my thread regarding my photography, thank you, you all helped me greatly :3 maybe one day I shall show you new stuff for you to look at and compare xD

People from the Have you ever? Thread, omfg you guys have cracked me up so many times that it isn’t even funny anymore xD Keep that thread alive, it is one of my absolute favourites.

Staffers: Oh lordy what can I say? xD I have loved being one of you guys, it’s been a real ****ing blast, for sure I worked with some of you more than others xD but nonetheless, I have loved every second. From small things like locking threads to staying up until 5 in the ****ing morning because of a troll who wouldn’t quit.

Marwa: cloney of mine I love you to pieces xD

Joe: dude you are like my brother :3 you and Bob xD and you were one of my first friends here xD

Xidon: damn it dude you always will be my favourite tag maker <3 I shall keep all the ones you made me :3

Blech I can’t name all of you or else this would be even longer o_o;

I doubt my leaving will actually affect that many of you, after all, I wasn’t here all that long really and I am rather shy so I never got the chance to speak to a lot of you >.< for those who I have spoken to, I hope you remember me in a good way <3

I will still be interneting, so if you ever wish to talk then you can MSN, AIM, Yahoo whatevs me and I will make time :3 I guess there isn’t much more for me to say. So I will leave you with some advice I guess;

Be careful who you love, be careful who you trust and be careful who you give yourself to, now I am not saying don’t take a chance, but just be careful. It is a sad fact that one day you will get hurt, a little caution can be a great help.

That said, never regret anything, life is short do not waste it on regrets. Learn from the things that go wrong but do not regret them. Everything happens for a reason, that doesn’t mean that it has to always go right. Sometimes in life we need to fall so that we can learn to stand back up.

I have given this one before but it is a useful piece. Forgive but don’t forget, learn from the burn but don’t hold a grudge.

What’s done is done and can’t be undone, but do not let your past consume you; let it shape your future, not dictate it.

Finally, be true to you, there will be times when people will be willing to cause you the most pain, but as long as you remain true to you and keep your head above the scent of chaos, you will do fine.

I refuse to say goodbye, it is far too final and I am finding it hard to let go xD so I shall say instead,

Later Loves,

Stay safe and be happy <3

p.s For Old Times Sake <3

Nice vid that has a beautiful song <3

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Aww, I'm sorry about your friend. I hope he gets well very soon. I hope that life will treat you well and I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. =3 Good luck.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
NOOOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE!! DX

sorry. I can understand if you really feel that way. We'll miss you Kay!

Once I figure out Instant Messageing, I'll PM you on KHV!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Oh no! Bye CtR! You were my favorite mod even though I only saw you a few times in the Have You Ever thread (We'll definitely keep it going <3) and other random places. xD

Thanks for all your insight and everything you did for this forum. Hope you have a fantastic life! :D

Awards
I'm sure you wouldn't make a decision this drastic unless you felt it was absolutely necessary.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
D:
Meh... So you're that determined to leave and get back to the RL world? D:
Kaykay is leaving me. ;__;
<_<
>_>
Ah well... Study hard, k? Pick up those grades of yours and be a good Kaykay, k? I love yous. <3
And yeah... Were definitely gonna be keeping in touch via texts and MSN. <3
*hugs*

CtR

Aww, I'm sorry about your friend. I hope he gets well very soon. I hope that life will treat you well and I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. =3 Good luck.

Thank you :3 I shall do my best ^^

NOOOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE!! DX

sorry. I can understand if you really feel that way. We'll miss you Kay!

Once I figure out Instant Messageing, I'll PM you on KHV!

<3 I look forward to it and I have to D:

Keep the crazy kids here inline =p

Dang, you were one of the better mods.

See you on the other side.

o: aww thankies :3

Oh no! Bye CtR! You were my favorite mod even though I only saw you a few times in the Have You Ever thread (We'll definitely keep it going <3) and other random places. xD

Thanks for all your insight and everything you did for this forum. Hope you have a fantastic life! :D

*hugs* I hope things go well for you too :3 it's been fun xD and you better keep that damn thread going =p

Bye and take care, I hope to talk to you again some day D=.

Hope your friend recovers too =].

I am hoping against everything that he does, he has too. I would like to one day talk to you again xD

Have a nice life CtR.

And don't forget to have fun!

What is life without fun? I do intend to live <3

So sad to see a very familiar face leave this site.Good Luck in life CtR and dont forget about us here on KHI.You will surely be missed.

How could I ever forget? xD that is very unlikely.

I'm sure you wouldn't make a decision this drastic unless you felt it was absolutely necessary.

Indeed.

=(

The Material on purevolume™

One last band for the trip, eh?

D: I will forever be in awe of your most beautiful music taste. Dude btw x3 I am going to see InMe in August <333333 I cannot ****ing wait D: bye DK, I'll miss talking about music XD

D:
Meh... So you're that determined to leave and get back to the RL world? D:
Kaykay is leaving me. ;__;
<_<
>_>
Ah well... Study hard, k? Pick up those grades of yours and be a good Kaykay, k? I love yous. <3
And yeah... Were definitely gonna be keeping in touch via texts and MSN. <3
*hugs*

Marwa my cloney :3 like I could leave you completely, I would rather not be tracked down XD

AOL Voice: Goodbye.

lol.

uh, have much fun as you can, enjoy life while you're at it!

g'luck.

I hope your friend makes it.

xD why thank you

Life is for living, I intend to do just that.

Thanks guys :3 what you say means a lot to me <3 I will miss you.

Obito

Awards
I really didnt know you well but Im sorry about your Friend and i wish you the best in life

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Spose I'll just say seeya around then... Sorry about everything thats happened to ya, I hope it ends up working out =D

Laters,xo

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Don't know you much but I can tell you're a good person.

Farewell and good luck.

CtR

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Whats with this 'might have a chance of yours'? Kaykay, don't make me track you down and kill you. >_>
You know I can and you know I will.
You definitely have much more than just a chance. =3

CtR

Whats with this 'might have a chance of yours'? Kaykay, don't make me track you down and kill you. >_>
You know I can and you know I will.
You definitely have much more than just a chance. =3

<3 Marwa I less than 3 you dearly *messes your hair*

well, on that note, its like 3:30 am and though I wish I could stay saying goodbye forever, I can't.

Later Loves <3

Smile, be happy and live.

:3

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Staffers: Oh lordy what can I say? xD I have loved being one of you guys, it’s been a real ****ing blast, for sure I worked with some of you more than others xD but nonetheless, I have loved every second. From small things like locking threads to staying up until 5 in the ****ing morning because of a troll who wouldn’t quit.

Ohohoho wendrax. Oh what fun times those were. Looks like I'll have to find a new partner to take him out should he ever choose to show his stupid ass on KHI again.

So I will leave you with some advice I guess;

Be careful who you love, be careful who you trust and be careful who you give yourself to, now I am not saying don’t take a chance, but just be careful. It is a sad fact that one day you will get hurt, a little caution can be a great help.

That said, never regret anything, life is short do not waste it on regrets. Learn from the things that go wrong but do not regret them. Everything happens for a reason, that doesn’t mean that it has to always go right. Sometimes in life we need to fall so that we can learn to stand back up.

I have given this one before but it is a useful piece. Forgive but don’t forget, learn from the burn but don’t hold a grudge.

What’s done is done and can’t be undone, but do not let your past consume you; let it shape your future, not dictate it.

Finally, be true to you, there will be times when people will be willing to cause you the most pain, but as long as you remain true to you and keep your head above the scent of chaos, you will do fine.

Words of a sage, no doubt. Where did you get them?

Did you ever actually get around to watching Bebop like I suggested? If not, get on it.

And since we are posting songs for farewell, I think this is fitting enough.

YouTube - keane leaving so soon

Anyway, it sucks to see you go, but since you are still going to be on MSN and such occasionally, things should be fine. Just know that you are breaking a lot of hearts by leaving.

Back