• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blacks, Whites And...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
In KH1, Heartless always reminded me of black people. I wasn't racist or anything, they just reminded me of black people for some reason.

In KH2, Nobodies reminded me of white people. They hated the Heartless that were black, wore hoods like KKK members, and did some other stuff that reminded me of white people.

Now that there's going to be a new enemy in the new KH game, what race do you think they'll be like?

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
In KH1, Heartless always reminded me of black people. I wasn't racist or anything, they just reminded me of black people for some reason.

So you think black people are heartless? No, that's not racist or anything.

KeyMaker

Someone should kill you, like immediately!

It's trash like you that make the world insensitive and stupid!!!
Mort te Vous!!!

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
don't be racist. when i think of heartless, I think of goth ants of death. when I think of nobodies, I think of asylum escapees of death. the new enemies will probably be Indian war-soldiers and war-chiefs of death. Either that or the new enemies will be Garifs that want nothing other than to kill you. Damn that would suck.

And what I say to you is: <x3

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Rofl.

Black people are heartless, and white people are nobodies.

Just goes to show how Japanese people view America.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

In KH2, Nobodies reminded me of white people. They hated the Heartless that were like people, wore hoods like KKK members, and did some other stuff that reminded me of white people.

Now that there's going to be a new enemy in the new KH game, what race do you think they'll be like?

this is the funniest thing I've heard all day.

lol.

KeyMaker

Anyone who found this funny or acceptable in any way should be killed instantly.
Where's a Death Note when you need it.

Prodigy Angel

Q _ Q Weird, but to me they're just Heartless and Nobodies. I haven't thought about it like that.

KeyMaker: I know you maybe upset, but don't think of it like that. I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings, if you don't like it, then ignore it.

Personally, I don't see the difference. WOO They have brown-colored skin. So what, it doesn't matter. There still human beings, right? I don't think it should matter. What is someone was born blue? Would you be racist of blue people, now? I wouldn't simply because it doesn't matter. I hope people learn to respect them as normal people. If not, then atleast hear me out.

^^

MosesMohs

In KH2, Nobodies reminded me of white people. They hated the Heartless that were like people, wore hoods like KKK members, and did some other stuff that reminded me of white people.

people are taking this guy way to serious.
WE. ARE. IN. FORUM. INSANITY.
come on.
it's a just a fun thread.

maybe the new people will be hispanic.
:D

What is someone was born blue? Would you be racist of blue people, now?

i'm blue
da ba dee
da ba die
i'm blue.
if i was green i would die.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Heartless steal TV's and eat chicken.
Nobodies drive Mercedes while trying to beat down the Heartless.
Keybladers are the homosexual community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back