• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► what do you think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
My 2 friends and I are extremely close, like real friends forever. We have a 3rd friend, "Sue" who used to be our best friend. "Sue" started getting the idea that she was better than us, and started to ditch us so she could boost her popularity.

"Sue" used to be a straight A student, who wore decent clothes, and wasnt a sneaky bitch. Now, "Sue" struggles in school, her clothes are...ewww, and she is sneaking out of her house at night and ditching us to hang out with more popular people. She is rude, egotistic, and takes pride in showing off her fat ass, but she used to be a good friend.

Well, me and my 2 friends called up "Sue" and told her off. We said that we weren't going to be her "back up" friends, and that she was a slutty bitch.
Now, i feel bad, because "Sue" was completely blind sighted about all this...

Did i do the wrong thing? By telling her that we didnt want to put up with her crap? Now, i am going to miss our friendship, and she is probably going to use her authority over other students against us. I think she forgave us, but things will never be the same anymore. Help?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Well it sounds like "Sue" was doing nothing but bringing you down. I say good choice in moving on. You dont need friends that bring you down. Don't feel bad, she was the one ditching you.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'm terribly sorry. Unfortunately, the desire to be "popular" is ever present in schools. To be honest, I think that you did the right thing in the sense of breaking off the friendship. While it may have been hard, anyone who would seek after their own personal interests with total disregard for her friends' feelings probably isn't the best kind of person to be friends with. As long as you were able to forgive each other, it's probably best to move on with your life. Try not to think about it too much, okay?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Drop the bitch and move on. If popularity is more important to her than friendship, you should move on and let her spiral into the hellhole in which she'll inevitably find herself.

Quoted for truth. I agree. Someone like that is going to bring a shitstorm on themselves. It's a good choice she let her go.

Artemis

phew, thanks for the support.

maybe its because i am spineless (i get that alot from people) but i felt bad, even though i knew it had to be done. she started crying, and giving us crap on how hard it is to balance friends in differant social groups...
we were always her back up tho. When her popular buds were gone, she would come over and sit with us, acting like nothing was wrong. She is sooo self centered too, but she was a great friend the year before.

Last summer was when her major changes took place, but we havent said anything until now. Oh well, friends can make or break you XD

(lmao @ the whole going to hell thing, we called her a "Spawn of Satin")

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
"How hard it is to balance friends in different social groups?!" I'm sorry, but there is a certain level pitiful to me, and this person crossed the line by saying that.

I didn't know America turned into a Caste System.

CtR

>_>You say last summer was when things started changing, and that now her clothes are eww, her grades are slipping and she sneaks out. Ok.

She sounds like a bad friend, I wont deny that, but I have to ask, is there anything going off in her life that could have initially caused her to "change" such as problems at home etc. It is very easy to condemn and judge, but have you and your friends tried previously to sit down and talk through the situation with her before you phoned her up and told her off?

I agree that it is probably best that you have taken her out of your lives, afterall you all have your own lives and issues to deal with. She sounds like a typical kid who has her priorities mixed up with fitting in. Though something doesn't seem right with the situation you described.

>_> ormaybe I am just too optimistic and always hope that everyone has a good reason for acting like a bitch >.<

Artemis

i dont think there is.
she says she hates her parents, which alot of kids say, but i have met them.
they arent bad, "Sue" just doesnt see eye to eye with them.

i think it was just the will to be better than us, and to fit in.
she says she treats us eaually with her popular friends, but i dont think she does
she says its better to have many friends in many social groups than to have a few best friends. she was a real nerd when she first came to our school, and me and my friends took her in. we gave her confidence, and then she leaves us...0_o

CtR

I hate to say it, but whether you like her parents is besides the point xD it is her who lives with them and potentially has the problems with them :3

Hmmm she is right in the respect that it is a good thing to have many friends in many social groups because then you aren't isolating yourself, besides school is when you should be mixing the msot, but she needs to remember who her best friends are xD No matter how many friends you have, you should never forget the people who helped you to become the person you are.

Confidence is a bitch like that xD I don't think she intentionally meant to hurt you guys, i think she just lost sight of what was going on around her. Speaking as someone who has friends in various social groups, it actually can be hard to balance sometimes, but that doesn't mean she should treat you guys like crap and a backup source, that isn't right or fair.

What do your other two friends think of the situation? I do think her removal from your group might have been the best thing for all four of you.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Good on you for giving her a what-for. She deserved it by the sounds of things, so dont ponder on this issue too long, ok?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Well "Sue" seems to be quite the batch. :S.
I think you did the right thing. And CtR is probably right. There may have been something that changed her personality. Maybe bullying, or maybe the people she hangs about has persuaded her to ditch you 3. Whatever it is, I hope you can sort out what you think is right. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back