• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When is the first time you ever died in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
u can die in KH2???

seriously i dont think i ever died in#2 but in1 i died against riku (the lastime) a few times but nothing outrageous

K

kingdomfighter5

Proud Mode fightin Demxyl the water guitar guy. I think thats his name. over at hollow bastion

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
It waseither Mulan's Centaurs or Demyx in the Underworld. Those Centaurs are tough nuts o_O Demyx because I got the game right away and I didn't understand you were supposed to attack the FORMS and not HIM I was so frustrated there.lol

avengeme08

Alot of people died at demyx..... i beat him on my first try ...but then when i fought him in kingdon hearts final mix, he was one of the hardes for me ....you would have to fight 90 water forms in 30 seconds. and even when i just kept pressing triangle i still didnt win ......i had to go on the internet and watch a video on how to win and all he kept using was the fire attack while in wisdom form

ngc50

Awards
This really sucks, but right before I fought Axel, I got cornered by 2 Assassins and they both used that cheap ground attack on me.
And that was beginner mode...
But thankfully I've gotten way better : )

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Fighting Xaldin. God he was the most annoying Boss I have ever faced against. It took me like five tries just to beat him. I almost freaking died in the fifth try, because apparently when I was about to go Master form, I turned into Anti-form. Don't you just hate it when you turn instantly into that annoying Anti-form. It's so fustarting when that happens. I bet everyone here hates it when they want to be one form in a Boss battle but apparently you get turned into that stupid Anti-form, and you can't use any items or magic to help heal yourself in the fight. Sure its strong against a regular outgoing counter with a Heartless or Nobody, but in a Boss fight, NO WAY.

Sora Unser

Me too.
I died fighting Twilight Thorn and I made a false move and forgot about the reaction commands when I was fighting Twilight Thorn and he hit me from behind then I was gone. But later on I usually died from major bosses.

griever

My first death was at Xaldin to be honest, although in my defense I was a little bit tired. Having had run through the entire game up to that point in one session... hey it had just come out what more can you expect? I wanted to beat it before I had to take it back to teh video store... >_>
(which I did, though nothing to be proud of, having been on standard mode xD)

soraluvskairi08

How do you beat xemnas?

how do u beat xemnas at the billion lasers part:cursing:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!
Come over to the Darkside! We have cookies!

If you have Christ in your heart, copy this into your sig.

Last edited:

KeybladeK 35

When I first got the game, the first time I had died would have to be Xaldin that dragon was a pain in the ass to dodge DX

And then I died when I was battling Xemnas on his last form, when he did whole laser show on you, I was HOLY SHIT, I'M SCREWED!! It took me 3 tries to get pass that DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back