• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princess Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Okay so we all know from the first game, Kairi is a Princess so I was thinking...what if Kairi was Ansem the Wise's daughter? Despite Alice, all the other Princesses were actually princesses so maybe Kairi was the Princess of Radient Garden (ATW being king and all) and to protect her from Xehanort, he sent her away.

Then in KHII, maybe the reason he didn't tell her or mention anything was maybe he didn't reconize her after so many years. Its just a theory so no flaming, please. :thumbsup:

Rix

:)
Awards
Ok I shall not flame you so I will just tell you in a nice way that this theory is old and it has actually been flamed many times.. But I can undertsand that many has thought about that theory. Myself I highly doubt it. Anb being a princess of heart doesn't literally mean that you are a princess.. It just means that you have a pure heart filled with only light. I also doubt that ATW is kairis father. Family relations have never been important in KH. And if he was kairis father I think that would have been solved already in KH2.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Not all the Princesses were princesses i.e. Alice and Belle. This idea has been brought up before, but unfortunately she isn't the daughter or the granddaughter of the crazy dude. She might not even be royalty at all, possible a regular person.

Okay so we all know from the first game, Kairi is a Princess so I was thinking...

You are taking this out of context, she is a Princess of Heart, not of a throne.

what if Kairi was Ansem the Wise's daughter?

But Ansem the Wise would then have to be a King, in which this case, he is not.

Despite Alice, all the other Princesses were actually princesses so maybe Kairi was the Princess of Radient Garden (ATW being king and all) and to protect her from Xehanort, he sent her away.

Uh, no doesn't work, King Mickey is the King of this galaxy (including Radient Garden).

Then in KHII, maybe the reason he didn't tell her or mention anything was maybe he didn't reconize her after so many years. Its just a theory so no flaming, please. :thumbsup:

But how would he simply not know his own flesh and blood (if this were the case) anymore?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Despite Alice, all the other Princesses were actually princesses so maybe Kairi was the Princess of Radient Garden (ATW being king and all) and to protect her from Xehanort, he sent her away.

It is already confirmed that Xehanort was the one who sent Kairi off to Destiny Islands. He stated it in Ansem Report 11 or 12.

And Rixam proved most of your other ideas wrong, already. A lot of people here think family relations never really have been or will be too significant in the Kingdom Hearts universe.
Especially the parents of the main characters didn't seem to be in the plot at all. So I doubt Nomura would change that all of a sudden.

Besides, don't you think AtW would be a little to old? A wife or a mother related to Kairi or Ansem were never mentioned, either.

It is already confirmed that Xehanort was the one who sent Kairi off to Destiny Islands. He stated it in Ansem Report 11 or 12.

Correct.

And Rixam proved most of your other ideas wrong, already.

Yeah listen to her more often. XD

A lot of people here think family relations never really have been or will be too significant in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Mainly because it's a minor factor, and quite irrelevant towards the storyline, although the thought of a possible family connection through the new installments wouldn't be a bad idea.

Especially the parents of the main characters didn't seem to be in the plot at all. So I doubt Nomura would change that all of a sudden.

Exactly, but that's not to say it'd be a bad idea.

Besides, don't you think AtW would be a little to old? A wife or a mother related to Kairi or Ansem were never mentioned, either.

One would assume so, his physical features make him at least 40+, wouldn't you think?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
no,i don't think he's her father.i always thought that sora and the others lived with their parents in destiny islands.none ever refered to kairi as an orphane.we even heard sora's mother at KH1.

Txamt

Your point being? We only hear Sora's mother, and are aware Kairi has a grandmother.

Speaking of that.
Why in the heck doesn't their parents worry about them?
I am sure that the parents are worried about Sora and Riku.
Kairi was the only one who came back but others didn't until at the end.
And yet, they are still cheerful just before they got a letter from Pluto.

If I was his fathe, I wouldn't let him leave the house. :p

Speaking of that.
Why in the heck doesn't their parents worry about them?

I'm sure they would be, Sora didn't have a choice in leaving Destiny Islands, even if the island was deteriorating slowly due to the Darkness manifesting.

I am sure that the parents are worried about Sora and Riku.
Kairi was the only one who came back but others didn't until at the end.
And yet, they are still cheerful just before they got a letter from Pluto.

If I was his fathe, I wouldn't let him leave the house. :p

Next time the galaxy is at the brink of destruction, with your son being the only one to save it, I'm sure you won't send him to his room.

K

kingdomfighter5

Not all the Princesses were princesses i.e. Alice and Belle. This idea has been brought up before, but unfortunately she isn't the daughter or the granddaughter of the crazy dude. She might not even be royalty at all, possible a regular person.

He said despite Alice and Belle became a princess after loving and marring beast who is a prince. Most disney princesses are not born princesses. And if you read a book series called the Looking Glass Wars Alice is a princess. It is a good series to read most Kingdom Hearts fans would enjoy it. but i forget who said this but the princesses are pure of heart women therefore they are given the title Princess.

Antiquity

Awards
He said despite Alice and Belle became a princess after loving and marring beast who is a prince. Most disney princesses are not born princesses. And if you read a book series called the Looking Glass Wars Alice is a princess. It is a good series to read most Kingdom Hearts fans would enjoy it. but i forget who said this but the princesses are pure of heart women therefore they are given the title Princess.

Well, yes then Belle is a Princess, though they were more still dating possibly in the first and second game before getting married unless thats the average newlyweds fight or something o_O. As for the book, I might look into reading it, but since the game was more focusing on Disney's altered version of Alice in Wonderland, she's not really a princess, but she could be of higher class possibly.

True_Darkness

Maybe I just don't remember correctly, but wasn't it mentioned in KH1 in a flashback that Kairi was Destiny Island's mayor's daughter? I know it isn't exactly royalty I'm just saying she was the daughter of someone in a leadership role.

Antiquity

Awards
^ She wasn't the mayor's daughter, but she was staying at the mayor's house since she had nowhere else to stay. It's possible she could've been born into higher class or of some important thing.

DaisyDuck

Well, it's an easy enough conclusion to jump to. After all, Leon and Aerith tell Sora, that Ansem the Wise ruled Radiant Garden, and we see a flashback of Kairi and her grandmother in his library (on a completely random note I bet it was Ienzo who designed those maze book shelves). And Xehanort's Heartless confirms that Kairi is a princess.

But I don't like the theory. Mostly because Diz orders Riku to destroy Namine. He knows Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and if Kairi was his daughter...well that's just way to dark for KH.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
This has been brought up before, and it never turns out well. I'ma try and be nice, though.*deep breath*

You're totally wrong! Kairi's not AtW's daughter. She's a Princess of Heart, not just a regular Princess. Plus, who ever said AtW was king of RG?

Wow... Surprisingly, that's nice, compared to how I put it last time I got into this argument.

Dman2.0

didnt aerith say that ansem was the king

and it could make sense seeing as kairi and her grandma were in ansems library

Riku Fan1415

Yes, Ansem the Wise is confirmed to be the ruler of Radiant Garden. IT says so in the Reports he wrote, the REAL Ansem Reports:

Ansem Report 1
My efforts these years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called "Radiant Garden".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back