• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mod Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys havent noticed, dont the mods seem kinda strict. Well i also mean they are like picking on some people. My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans. I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay." A while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG name so many times that i eventually stayed off for about a month. So im looking for stories like these to report, and i really dont care if this gets me banned, cuz i know im doing the right thing by reporting all of this. In fact, it would be another example of this stuff cuz a FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i can say what i want. this cant get me banned.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
But regardless, no one really cares.

I'm not being mean, it's the truth.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Basicly what Morningstar said, no one cares.

Almost all the mods here are wasted drunk on power.

And, like most wasted drunks, you just have to make sure to stay the hell outta their way, or they'll start clawing on your shirt and telling you stories about your mother and various exotic animals.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
If you guys havent noticed, dont the mods seem kinda strict. Well i also mean they are like picking on some people. My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans. I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay." A while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG name so many times that i eventually stayed off for about a month. So im looking for stories like these to report, and i really dont care if this gets me banned, cuz i know im doing the right thing by reporting all of this. In fact, it would be another example of this stuff cuz a FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i can say what i want. this cant get me banned.

Give us a thread where you think you were treated wrong by a mod, then maybe we'll be able to help.

Anyway, I can see the usual "newbies thinking people with red or silver names are mods" crap coming sooner or later here.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Not this again. This reminds me of the DL ince-

Best not even bring it up again ;D

Anyway, And this in fact, could get you banned by saying mods are "power abusive"
The mods are mods. They were put in charge of some section of this crazy website for a reason, so best let them do their job. As Leo said above, give us threads were you say this happened. And MegaManX? Oh. You mean DeeDee. D's that way cuz he has "NATURAL D ENHANCMENT!"

Posting threads like this are pointless. They never work to "report the mods"
Anyway, my rain of idiotcy is over.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Not this again. This reminds me of the DL ince-

Best not even bring it up again ;D

Anyway, And this in fact, could get you banned by saying mods are "power abusive"
The mods are mods. They were put in charge of some section of this crazy website for a reason, so best let them do their job. As Leo said above, give us threads were you say this happened. And MegaManX? Oh. You mean DeeDee. D's that way cuz he has "NATURAL D ENHANCMENT!"

Posting threads like this are pointless. They never work to "report the mods"
Anyway, my rain of idiotcy is over.

Having a major deja vù wih this thread here.

Mike, it's not like you get banned straight away if you say anything negative about mods on this site.

If a mod's really going against the rules and it is clear he's not doing his job properly, then you can always contact a Supermod or an Administrator. So reporting a mod in fact is possible, you just have to have legit reasons to do so.

And, MegaManX = D?
Did I miss something?

Awards
if you complain again, it's quite likely they'll have you killed

watch yourself

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans. I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay." A while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG name so many times that i eventually stayed off for about a month.

Don't say bullshit about your clan being treated differently. Every clan is treated the same. ED and ES both got warnings in their clan threads about spam. Both were warned that they would be disbanded if they continued to spamed. FU and RD both got the same warning but both don't spam so the mods don't have to post in the clan thread multiple times to say stop. The mods didn't threaten your clan. If you can't tell the difference between a warning and being threatened then theres something wrong with you.

And are you gay? Cause well... if a mod thought you were, maybe they were just wanting to tell everyone else you were?

MegaManX(D Athier) kept changing your name because you would not stop spamming. You kept doing a series of "............" all the damn time. I myself have told you not to do it. Other players I am sure have told you as well. You clearly don't listen all that well. Even when the RPG went down. You kept saying it was the reset. I told you in two threads it wasn't the reset and you just completely ignored it. Even after a RPG mod said it wasn't the reset you go to your clan thread and say we are getting reset. The mods get a little aggravated when someone doesn't listen to them and they most repeat themselves time and time again. Follow the rules, and do what is told to you the first time and you won't have a problem.

Awards
If you ever speak out of line again, I will have you killed. No exceptions. You got that?

But seriously... Alu here summed it up pretty nicely.

Don't say bullshit about your clan being treated differently. Every clan is treated the same. ED and ES both got warnings in their clan threads about spam. Both were warned that they would be disbanded if they continued to spamed. FU and RD both got the same warning but both don't spam so the mods don't have to post in the clan thread multiple times to say stop. The mods didn't threaten your clan. If you can't tell the difference between a warning and being threatened then theres something wrong with you.

And are you gay? Cause well... if a mod thought you were, maybe they were just wanting to tell everyone else you were?

MegaManX(D Athier) kept changing your name because you would not stop spamming. You kept doing a series of "............" all the damn time. I myself have told you not to do it. Other players I am sure have told you as well. You clearly don't listen all that well. Even when the RPG went down. You kept saying it was the reset. I told you in two threads it wasn't the reset and you just completely ignored it. Even after a RPG mod said it wasn't the reset you go to your clan thread and say we are getting reset. The mods get a little aggravated when someone doesn't listen to them and they most repeat themselves time and time again. Follow the rules, and do what is told to you the first time and you won't have a problem.

ALSO. I've never touched your signature. Ever. And I doubt any of us have.

Last edited:
Awards
SHIT, WAIT GUYS. I, X, AM INNOCENT OF THESE CLAIMS!

COPYXDIDIT.gif

SEE?!

Dexel

Beyond hope
YOU NEED NO PROOF, D. WE KNEW YOUR INNOCENCE.

NOW, QUICK, CLOSE THIS BEFORE THEY COME!

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY, HEE HEE HO HO HA HA, TO THE FUNNY FARM

Anyway, as others have said, if you seem to have a problem with the way mods do things, point it out in a specific thread or post.

Also, lol freedom of speech. Dear, the internet does not = America. There's no such thing as "freedom of speech" on here. It's "say whatever stays within the rules and whims of the site you're posting on."

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

Complaing doesn't get you anywhere. If you were a mod, I'm sure you'd find it extremely tempting to abuse your power. I know I would:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back