• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need Help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
My girlfriend & I have been together since Febraury & just a couple of days ago she called & we talked for a few mins. Last nite I text the number back to see who phone it was & it was another dude so we texted for while he said that he dont like cheaters & we cool. Now Im not really angry but Im going to confront her about this wheneva I or she calls. Whats should I say to her first before blowing my stack?

CtR

My girlfriend & I have been together since Febraury & just a couple of days ago she called & we talked for a few mins. Last nite I text the number back to see who phone it was & it was another dude so we texted for while he said that he dont like cheaters & we cool. Now Im not really angry but Im going to confront her about this wheneva I or she calls. Whats should I say to her first before blowing my stack?

Uh, for one thing are you even sure she is cheating? I mean she would have to be pretty ****ing retarded to phone from the phone of the guy she is (potentially) cheating on you with.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Ouch! That's rough. Well, whether or not she is or is not cheating on you, I do have one piece of advice: Don't blow your stack.

The best thing to do is to confront her in a calm, non-judgmental manner. Trust me, even if she is cheating, I guarantee that it won't get better if you start yelling at her.

Best of luck!

CtR

1) I think I missed the part where "the dude" is your girlfriend, too many people now take things at face value. Calm down, and talk to your girlfriend before getting all pissy and jumping to conclusions.

2) No offence meant here but you seem to be a little posessive of your girlfriend if you are doing things like call back numbers she phones from the check who the person is >_>

3) You don't seem particularly bothered by the fact that she may have cheated, do you actually have an interest in the relationship? As in, do you want it to continue?

4) Have you spoken to her yet?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm intruiged to see this outcome too... Don't go off dude, see her thoughts on it first as well. Seeing the whole story, from both sides always helps... Although it was never given a chance in my last situation lulz. But seriously, hear her out too

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
The other guy & I are cool which is a good thing. The dude said dat he didnt want to be with a girl thats cheats. Ima call her pretty soon to talk about & I wont get angry Ima just be cool & talk real calm like.
I still have the text messages too.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
See I find it kind of weird that you are so cool with the guy who your girlfriend has allegedly been cheating on you with o.0

Haha...same. I don't know about other people, but cheating to me means involuntary hatred towards the person your mate is cheating you on. Also, Jerry Springer images pop into mind.

That's not to be taken lightly, if she "did" ( as you've convinced yourself ) cheat on you once, what's stopping her from doing it again? You should wait a few days after you call her ( assuming you already have ) and wait for her to call YOU. Make her suffer, inhumane but effective...let her see how important you are to her, maybe realizing she commited a grave mistake and that she needs you back.

And by you getting along with the guy shows you don't are too forgiving, a huge defect that will probably show if your relationship continues. It will probably just hurt you more in the long run.

By the time you've read this the drama must already have been dealt with >.>

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
I think & hope we stopped talking because she clearly hasn't called me since I dont know when. Its a good thing for me because theres more fish in the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back