• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain America Film

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ifly

Awards
oi moi goddy! i think it will be a disaster because captain america as a comic was sayed to be awful (havent read it thought) but with the special effects and explosions will be good (marvel is running out of heroes! D: )

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
oi moi goddy! i think it will be a disaster because captain america as a comic was sayed to be awful (havent read it thought) but with the special effects and explosions will be good (marvel is running out of heroes! D: )

Marvel is not running out of heroes. Have you ever played ultimate alliance. They still have like a hundred. Yah thanks for the links. SO this is now the thread for it cool

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

what the heck? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SOURCES?! haha! Captain America is one of the great hero ICONS MAN! The movie will be great >.> lets go fight some Nazis!

ifly

Awards
what the heck? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SOURCES?! haha! Captain America is one of the great hero ICONS MAN! The movie will be great >.> lets go fight some Nazis!

Marvel is not running out of heroes. Have you ever played ultimate alliance. They still have like a hundred.

ow, sorry my mistake, i guess im a little influenced by some bad sources. Well the only thing I want to do know is watch the movie ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back