• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why fi sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as Planned

it's called forum insanity and not the yaoi prison or the faggot barn for a reason.

the forum nomenclature clearly dictates that this forum is designed for the sort of "irrelevant chatter." if i wanted to discuss how many breakfast taquitos i had for breakfast or how the us economy would explode if farmers decided to stop farming corn, i would take that shit into the irl, or bug ken on msn. if you're one of those popular kids with the fanclubs and the like you would probably take such pressing discussions into your precious internet fallout bunker. because of the establishment of the foundation of such unconventional conversation grounds, also mean we discuss how insecure we are.

if all goes well, one could begin a conversation on the topic of farting or deodorant and be able to have a good, short, seven to ten replies thread on it. not much aggression here, just chill.

but of course, there are also the sort of trendsetter threads that get de-railed into an ocean of unfunny piss and what may have appeared on one's computer screen if they had browsed the internet frequently in 2005. then someone else calls someone else a faggot, forum games is mentioned, and then a member like nadie then becomes puzzled as to why everyone on khi isn't nearly as tolerant or forgiving to sinners homosexuals like she is. it's okay. herumaru still finds it necessary to post, even though he has no idea what the **** the thread is about.

does anyone else want to contribute to this shit because i just realized i spent a good fifteen minutes writing about ****ing khi

Last edited:

Just as Planned

i forgot some other shit

YOU? KING OF GAEMS?

LOL.
THEN YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THAT I AM THE KING OF FORUM GAEMS.
I DON'T SEE A CROWN I SEE SOMEBODY WHO LOST THE GAME TWO DAYS AGO.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR JAPANESE LINGO.
I'M JUST AS CLUELESS AS YOU ARE MAN.

OH GOD IM WIGGIN OUT.

can someone please explain this

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I've never been quoted so many times in a row.

Oh how flattering.

Also, BAWWWWWW.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Wouldn't be so defensive had you not been.
Your obvious effort with "Also, BAWWWWWW."
No one said it. It was implied in your post.

"BAWWWWWW" as in mocking him for complaining.

I'm sorry though, I forgot that the internet was serious business. /:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
"BAWWWWWW" as in mocking him for complaining.

I'm sorry though, I forgot that the internet was serious business. /:
Mocking often denotes humor. You attempted to make fun of his complaints to be funny. It's funny though because you show this same pattern in all the other FI threads you post in. You can deny it all you want, but both you and I know that that's true, but what's even more funny is that you're only strengthening his argument. You're using memes from 2005 that you probably learned by watching him and a few of the others on here talk in an attempt to be cool.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Mocking often denotes humor. You attempted to make fun of his complaints to be funny. It's funny though because you show this same pattern in all the other FI threads you post in. You can deny it all you want, but both you and I know that that's true, but what's even more funny is that you're only strengthening his argument.

Lmao, no, I don't care about my reputation, I'm just having fun.

You're using memes from 2005 that you probably learned by watching him and a few of the others on here talk in an attempt to be cool.

Got them from /b/.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
The majority of members didn't start using a ****ton of memes until RTP, me, Ray, Silh, V_A and a few other members had started using them.

Now, we've stopped since wanna/b/'s such as yourself use them so much :v We got so fed up with that shit that RTP even made a thread denoting the rules of the Nonsense section.

tl;dr this isn't 4chan faggots.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The majority of members didn't start using a ****ton of memes until RTP, me, Ray, Silh, V_A and a few other members had started using them.

Now, we've stopped since wanna/b/'s such as yourself use them so much :v We got so fed up with that shit that RTP even made a thread denoting the rules of the Nonsense section.

Yeah, that's exactly why I use them, even though I haven't been coming here for quite some time.

Congrats on being such an excellent role model, give yourself a pat on the back.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Congrats on trying too hard on the internet, give yourself a pat on the back for not being funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back