• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NATURAL D ENHANCEMENT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
NATURAL D ENHANCEMENT.

This is D. Ever wonder why he always seems to be in such a good mood? Why the girls blush and jabber incomprehensibly whenever they talk to him? Why he has such a happy girl at home?

Because he has Natural D Enhancement.

This Natural D Enhancement allows him to be happier, both on the go, and at home. He was once a lonely and droopy guy, but then his girl ordered him some Natural D Enhancement.

If you would like to order your D a Natural D Enhancement, just email us, or mail us, and we'll send you a free sample of Natural D Enhancement, to fill your order.

For gals who want their Natural D Enhancement as fast as possible: Quick Release Tablets.

For gals who want their Natural D Enhancement to last as long as possible: Slow Release Tablets.

For gals who want their fun on the go: Suppository.

ORDER NOW.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
While you're in a room that losing air, almost suffocating, do you take air as payment? ^_^

Awards
What is Natural D enhancement and are the side effects severe?

Natural D Enhancement is Natural Enhancement for D, aimed to increase self confidence and make a happy girl at home. The side effects of Natural D Enhancement is Natural D Enhancement, so the side effects could be considered severe.

and how will I know that I will get satisfying results?

I'm sorry, due to the nature of this advertisement, I cannot devulge anything that would harm young minds. However, if you are interested, please ask again through a message of some kind, and information will be sent to you, which will show the evident results.

Awards
........................how many inches we talkin' bout here?

cause if it's not many. >:

I'm sorry, due to the nature of this advertisement, I cannot devulge anything that would harm young minds. However, if you are interested, please ask again through a message of some kind, and information will be sent to you, which will show the evident results.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
ZOMG! I want Natural D ENCHANCMENT!!!
Does it require Gender switch, being you used "gal" in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back