• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenJay

When the whole bit with Roxas ended and he says "My summer vacations.....over" and then the title comes up....again.

Me: "WTF!? That whole thing was a TUTORIAL!?"

Txamt

a lot has been takennn
how they rebuilt Radient Garden was wierd...
the beggining:
when they couldn't remeber how to say "photo", my friends thought it was another word lol!

My friend was also around during that "time" and all of sudden she bursted out a word, "DILDO!"
Then I couldn't stop giggling everytime they had "------" in their speech bubble.

Needless to say, that became our inside joke.

ValorForm11

hm...
aerieths voice. if they make another kingdom hearts, they better have a different voice actor for her.

i know everyone has already said this TONS of times but atlantica. hayley, don't quit your day job for singing. lets just leave it at that.

at the end when sora kairi and riku start reading king mickeys letter and they dont show you what it says, whats up with that? total WTF.

everyone else has already said everything i can think of.

ValorForm11

i completely agree with the whole tutorial thing. that didn't make any sense at all. why did they have to make the ending of roxas so dramatic anyways.
at the time my friend was over when that scene was playing. (she had already played through the game and won it)
she said "how is his summer vacation over when he can appear really anytime he wants."
namine and roxas really never died, right? so they can appear anytime they want.

MasterXeanort

When I saw Pete as a lion the first time in Pride Lands.

I was...horrified.

I hated the Luxord thing. I was 'WTF' the whole time. I mean... A DICE?! REALLY!!?
Sucked that it wasn't an optional battle. I would've said skip in a heartbeat.

Btw, Scrooge McDuck was WTF.

Those are a few of mine. Also, with the Port Royal world, Sora Donald and Goofy looked so out of place! It looked like they were photoshopped in later! Also when Donald sung/sang (i don't know) for the first time it was torture. What is with his voice!?

UsagiShira

My biggest WTF moment was when Xaldin appeared the second time in Beast's Castle (when it the Beast and Belle's "special" night. Sorry very perverted there) and Belle didn't kick Xaldin's ass for ruining the night. I was like "What?! Come on Belle, just take those heels and kick him!"

And I liked the fights with Xemnas. I thought they were much better than the fights with Xehanort's Heartless of which I was very disappointed.

And yeah Sora being stupid throughout the entire game.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Demyx having MPD. Seriously, one second he's all kind of...
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Then all of a sudden he practicallys BECOMES ownage! NOTE: It took me more than ten times to beat him on Beginner, but only two on Standard? Woah.

LOL Demyx reminds me of all those characters who act stupid, cowardly, or crazy, and you or their enemies don't take them seriously at all. Then they yell, "PSYCHE!" and proceed to annihilate everyone in battle with their power or wit.

QUOTE=Grimmjow Jaggerjack;2941503]Why does everyone keep flaming Atlantica? T_T

Atlantica = win.

OK! GOT IT? ATLANTICA IS AWESOME. <3

...Why am I the only one. T_T[/QUOTE]

You're not alone! Atlantica was a fun break from the rest of the game!

And Roxas to his best friend: "No one would miss me." Makes you wonder why Axel was so desperate to have him back.:closedeyes:

I could be wrong, but I thought it sounded like he was trying to convince them both that it wasn't such a big deal if he left. It was kind of like his way of saying, "You don't need me for a friend, you'll move on..."

i ,liked atlantica. i just hated that Ursula called Flotsam and Jetsam "Poopsies"
wat a retarded name

It's a reference to the movie, she calls them by the same nickname there. But yeah, it isn't the greatest of nicknames...

Retha Realta

rikus reason for wearing a blindfold.i mean that just didnt even make sence.

And when i found out that there were 2 twilight towns.I didnt even realise there were two untill i asked my brother why haner pence and olette didnt realise sora looked exactly like roxas, and he told me that they had never actually met roxas.safe to say i was well confuzzled.

and what everyones saying about atlantica, i think the songs that were in the original movie were good,but the other ones?NO
were they made by Yoko Simomura?i would have expected way better from her!

A

Azrael

rikus reason for wearing a blindfold.i mean that just didnt even make sence.

And when i found out that there were 2 twilight towns.I didnt even realise there were two untill i asked my brother why haner pence and olette didnt realise sora looked exactly like roxas, and he told me that they had never actually met roxas.safe to say i was well confuzzled.

and what everyones saying about atlantica, i think the songs that were in the original movie were good,but the other ones?NO
were they made by Yoko Simomura?i would have expected way better from her!

I guess because since he still held Xehanort within him, his eyes were yellow now?

Hayner, Pence, Olette did meet Roxas I think at the end of Re:CoM, I think. Not sure.

sora_freak12

Just thought of a few more:

Kairi when she first says Sora. "Right...So-Ra?"

Sora touches Winnie the Pooh then he flies out of the book.

Hollow Bastion is not at all how it was in KH1.

Roxas's hair...it's like a pointy beehive!

*bees fly out*

"Ow, my hair! It burns!"

*Roxas dies from bee stings*

Goofy dies and comes back to life...enough said

How the heck did Donal Goofy and Mickey get to Destiny Islands in the end???

Nami

usually not funny
hm...
aerieths voice. if they make another kingdom hearts, they better have a different voice actor for her.
I actually like her voice alot better than Mandy Moore's. (She was the first Aerith.)
It made me feel cozy. Not sarcasticly.

Solar sailer. I mean, HOW do I keep the weight from increasing? Do I have to, like, keep Heartless in midair for 10+ seconds?? Apparently not....
You have to kill the heartless, dummy. :p

Haley shouldn't sing.
Call me crazy, but I think that hes better than some of the voices I hear.

---
As for my WTHs... I think that whole speech Axel gave when he was dying was pretty...
Well...
[Ahem] Gay.

Also, I hate how when Donald and Goofy and whoever else is in your party gets stuck behind a wall, and your all alone untill something attacks you, than they magically know to go AROUND the wall. Whjy can't you do that int he FIRST PLACE!?

Goofy & Donald: ._.
Sora: -Snicker-
Me: DX

Mysterious_enemy

mine...
- 'Get up on the ****ing hydra's BACK!!!!"

-Atlantica was OK for me... *shrug*

- Goofy dying. To tell the truth... I actually wimpred. I shed a TEAR when I thought he died!!! Seriously!!! DX

-thinking I killed Xemnas at Skyscraper, i'm like... YES! Then, BOOM! madman's back!

Thought I killed him, then... OMFG! DRAGON?!?!?!??! WWTF????!!!

FINALLY thought he's dead but... oh wait, nope. nup. gotta fight him AGAIN! now he's got stylin' clothes though.

-finally, the biggest WTF moment for me:

PRoud mode on Xigbar. I'm like: "OOh yeah! eat- FINAL FORM-"

then suddenly- (BTW, this is the first time i turned into this->) ANTI FORM!!!!

JEEEEEZ! God! I'm an effing monkey, scampering arround on all forms while I CAN'T REVERT.

ugh.

:p

Zeph

imp of the perverse
dont be dissin riku in his blindfold lol i think he looks ALOT cooler in that raincoat and blindfold

Riku is f***ing sexy dressed as an Org. member.

and...in KH2 another WTF for me was...why isnt rikus shirt zipped all the way? if u look closely u can see his belly button lol...i was like WTF? belly dancer much?

Kyaaah! lol that was WTF... but a good WTF... *prbly made that way for the fangirls*

My WTF moment was when Roxas had to merge *or whatever you call it* back with Sora. It was so sad, I was like WTF did they make it so sad for? And you don't get to play him for the rest of the game!!!

And The Pride Lands... that whole world was WTF for me...

Not being able to see Zexions weapon was WTF...

Luxord was another big WTF for me... come on, dice and cards? *so gay...*

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hayner, Pence, Olette did meet Roxas I think at the end of Re:CoM, I think. Not sure.

I thought that was when he first woke up in the virtual Twilight Town. But I think they've at least seen him before, since he would hang around with Axel in Twilight Town a lot. But I doubt he really ever noticed them.

Also, I hate how when Donald and Goofy and whoever else is in your party gets stuck behind a wall, and your all alone untill something attacks you, than they magically know to go AROUND the wall. Whjy can't you do that int he FIRST PLACE!?

Goofy & Donald: ._.
Sora: -Snicker-
Me: DX

LOL, I hate when you're trying to jump somewhere and they get in the way. And no matter what, you can't seem to get them to move or stop hopping around! Stupid Party Members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back