• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Your all wrong lol... As far as I know, it is meant to be the bandage he had when he had the Geo Stigma in FFVII: AC

Macabre

Gold Member
Maybe because Cloud's sword is worn from use, that it's falling apart
could be,like in advent children where cloud places the sword where zack died,it was rusted.

to hold back the power,cause his blade can seperate into like 5 smaller swords, so the bandages hold it together so that when it is used with great force, it wouldn't seperate or something like that...
he uses the first tsurugi,right?

possibly that's why.

Akans

「moriya」
As far as I know, it is meant to be the bandage he had when he had the Geo Stigma in FFVII: AC
But... Geo Stigma doesn't affect his sword... and KH came out before AC.

And maybe his bandages are super sharp. They act as an extra weapon.

IDX Rider

There's nothing special about it. It's like asking why in KH1 did he wear some of Vincent's clothes. I'd say they were doing stuff when Barret walked in the dark room and Cloud just grabbed everything. Or as it's meant, a new look for the KH series.

That's all it is is just a new look. Nothing special or anything. And please try to remember that the Final Fantasy universe has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts. The characters are nothing but cameos. AKA, they could be switched out with new characters because there really is nothing special about them or makes them important to the story because it deals with their REAL worlds.

A

Azrael

Since Final Fantasy storyline has nothing to do with KH with the exception of Auron, I'll say that Cloud's sword is probably handed down to him by someone else.

(?Cmurder?)

Let me make this short and sweet.

The FInal Fantasy Universe has nothing to do with the KH series.

Thus, if cloud dies in the FFVIII compilation, doesn't mean he wont be in the next KH.

In KH1 Cloud used the Buster Sword. The bandages are there for decoration.

in KH2 he used the First Tsurugi. The sword he used in the Advent Children movie.

What has been mentioned above has now destroyed the

"It's to prevent wear, rust, etc" Reply.

Kay?

A

Azrael

It depends, Zack and Angeal so far in KH canon don't exist yet or haven't been mentioned. BBS, we might see Zack, and hopefully Angeal also. Jiminy's description of Cloud has him as a member of SOLDIER, so perhaps SOLDIER in a small degree will have a small cameo.

(?Cmurder?)

I'll Say it again.

The Final Fantasy Universe has nothing to do with the KH series.

This was confirmed a long time ago.

A

Azrael

Let me make this short and sweet.

The FInal Fantasy Universe has nothing to do with the KH series.

Thus, if cloud dies in the FFVIII compilation, doesn't mean he wont be in the next KH.

In KH1 Cloud used the Buster Sword. The bandages are there for decoration.

in KH2 he used the First Tsurugi. The sword he used in the Advent Children movie.

What has been mentioned above has now destroyed the

"It's to prevent wear, rust, etc" Reply.

Kay?

to correct you, I don't recall Cloud in FFVIII. It's FFVII.

Macabre

Gold Member
well,obviously kh's universe isn't ff's,and the timeline is not linked,so yeah,decoration,rust,etc. a cameo?yes,maybe a cameo of soldier

A

Azrael

well,obviously kh's universe isn't ff's,and the timeline is not linked,so yeah,decoration,rust,etc. a cameo?yes,maybe a cameo of soldier

Well of course, Jiminy descrived Cloud as SOLDIER, so unless that was a typo, that means there's plenty of SOLDIER cameos to dish on KH3 or BBS time

Near987

im not FAT!!!! im big boned!!!

seriosly, im skinny, and Tacos are COOL!!!!! and i get my friend Sora to fight you to get my busta blade back!!!
tacos are cool...without all the vegitables only the meat...cheese and the...taco shell lol
and Sora? he cant find me xD

A

Azrael

tacos are cool...without all the vegitables only the meat...cheese and the...taco shell lol
and Sora? he cant find me xD

offtopic, continue the conversation in PMing not in a forum thread

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Well. It aint Zack/ Angeal's Buster Sword to tell you that. And KH1 Cloud is a mixture of Vincent Valentine and Cloud. In KH2, Cloud is AC Cloud, still using the Vincent/ Cloud Sword.

A

Azrael

Well. It aint Zack/ Angeal's Buster Sword to tell you that. And KH1 Cloud is a mixture of Vincent Valentine and Cloud. In KH2, Cloud is AC Cloud, still using the Vincent/ Cloud Sword.

That explains Cloud's extremely melancholic attitude in the KH series

The_Zero_Heart

WOOT VINCENT GIVING CLOUD THE SWORD FTW...not =P that would be interesting tho to see Vincent in 1 of the games (yea i think he's cooler than all FF chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back