• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight- First Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marxie

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT LINK!!!!

I can't believe they finally came out with a real deal trailer. All I've seen are teasers!
Though I'm kind of diappointed with the actors they chose...

BUT THANK YOU!
I can't wait until December!

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Oh my god! My friend told me about the book so I decided to read it... It was fantastic...
Movie will be Epix...

Vamps Ftw!

jk4eva

:thumbsup: Can't believe this was just the teaser... I can't wait until they release the full trailer later on this summer!

The intense look that Edward gave Bella... wow. o.o December 12th is a long way...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I never got to read the book but my girlfriend wants to see this movie so bad and i want to read the books let alone see this movie. Sort of seems alittle weird but who knows this could be one of the best movies for this year if it delivers like fans are hoping for.

M

Miss Murder

I've never been a fan of Stephanie Myer's writing style ... The plot wasn't very original, although it had a few original bits, but it could have been pulled off much better by a different ( better ) author.

I'm willing to give the movie a shot though.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Is that the guy who played Cedric Diggory in GoF?

Seems interesting, I'll have to see what this book is about.

Elorah

Awards
hmm, the trailer was alright i suppose. don't get me wrong, i am pretty excited to see the movie, it's just that i think the trailer indicates that it's going to be quite different from the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back