• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life

Hahaha, i couldn't help myself lol... and i kinda guessed Joshua had something to do with the actual Game because i saw on Wiki that Mr. H is the... well you know... I need to know how to use spoiler boxes lulz

Same way you quote, just write SPOILER instead of QUOTE

also, GT finally posted a TWEWY reveiw. They gave it a 8.3, which I find confusing considering they didn't rlly say anything negetive about it besides the learning curve for fighting, and how difficult dashing is (???).

Gametrailers.com - The World Ends With You - Review

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com

I like Neku :) His name does rhyme with Riku too, lol. Shiki ryhmes with Kairi. Also, he resembles Sora a whole lot. And

Everytime I see them, I keep thinking it's Sora and Kairi, instead of Neku and Shiki. I like the music, it's very catchy!! What I like is that Neku has a lot of personality!!

I wish it was for Ps2 also!! T_T

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

It wouldn't be the same game without the Touch controls, it's fine on the DS.

afrobutt

Silver Member

Shiki ryhmes with Kairi.

It does? =/

QFT, but I wouldn't mind it being on a 3-D colsole solely b/c I'd like to see some of the cutscenes done in a KH fashion

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lol XD
Well, I guess I should buy it then^^

Yes, yes you should.

afrobutt

Silver Member

can some1 give me tips (what lvl i should be, what pins to use) on how to beat the last boss
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As TMM said to me, any boss in the game can be severly pwned in Easy. But if you want to actually have to try, I recommned Psychs with a large attack span like Lightning Rook, Sushi, etc.

As for the level, anything between 40-50 should suffice

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net

I've found my self saying this a lot too, since one of my friends found out Nomura kept suggesting that they move it to PSP. I mean, the director knew what he was doing when he settled on DS.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

So I discovered a neat little trick on how to get easy PP and reset the byte count without waiting until the date changes. Anybody interested?

M

Miss Murder

As for the level, anything between 40-50 should suffice

Really? I'm on the second week, Day 6, and I'm at level 42. D:
Of course, I'm naively guessing that the final boss is a little ways off. Or am I possibly mistaken?

So I discovered a neat little trick on how to get easy PP and reset the byte count without waiting until the date changes. Anybody interested?

Changing the date on your main DS settings mebbe? =/
Haven't tried it, but the thought occured to me.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Damn, is it that obvious? I thought I was being clever when I thought it up. But some games don't let you get away with the simular tricks.

And the final Boss is Closer than you think. You've got one more chapter, and he's at the end of that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

lol no, people have been doing that in DS games since the DS came out in 2004.

Also, the moving-the-DS-date-ahead really only helps if you're using Pins that don't evolve, because if your Pin can evolve and you're loading it up with Shutdown PP, you're basically screwing yourself because then the Pin probably won't evolve anymore.

Also, the byte count becomes null when you buy the Hollow Leg item, lol unlimited byte capacity.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Well this is the first time it ever worked for me. Guess I'm just inept.

M

Miss Murder

I found that that tactic is particularly helpful if you ever play Animal Crossing, and aren't so obsessive as to play it year-round and get all of the little holiday items.

On topic;
I suppose if that final Boss is that close, I should be leveling up a bit more. =/
I'm guessing that after the main storyline is over, you have some crappy epilogue chapter where you can do whatever you didn't do and such?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

It really isn't so crappy. It's fairly amusing. And you also get chapter select, which let's you jump from day to day in each chapter.

afrobutt

Silver Member

Really? I'm on the second week, Day 6, and I'm at level 42. D:
Of course, I'm naively guessing that the final boss is a little ways off. Or am I possibly mistaken?

Holy Noise Massacre Batman!

Yeah, if you keep lvling up like that u'll be fine when you get to the end.

It really isn't so crappy. It's fairly amusing. And you also get chapter select, which let's you jump from day to day in each chapter.

I found Another Day very funny. It's almost as if SE gets what we find amusing...

>.>

<.<

Bah, nonsense

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

I'm back on Joshua day four. I noticed that The monsters in this chapter drop a lot of natural puppy pins. kinda weird.

And I didn't notice blue noise symbol on this day before. Does anybody know what pin it drops on hard mode? it's right before cat street.

afrobutt

Silver Member

I'm back on Joshua day four. I noticed that The monsters in this chapter drop a lot of natural puppy pins. kinda weird.

I hate NP pins, I always get them confused

And I didn't notice blue noise symbol on this day before. Does anybody know what pin it drops? it's right before cat street.

I fought that thing when I went through that part, got owned >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back